• Sandi/Witts

Votes: 34 13.7%
  • Other

Votes: 63 25.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i have the most ballsy setup with Nanks and Preuss starting and Cameron as cover. Gotta risk it for the biscuit

Sounds like you're chasing a tiny teddy.

images

The vibe on the Sydney board is that he's slipped to 4th favourite - Tippett, Naismith, Cameron, Sinclair.
Fair enough, i'm sure he'll still be given a shot though

i think i have the most ballsy setup with Nanks and Preuss starting and Cameron as cover. Gotta risk it for the biscuit

If it pays off, you're laughing.

Only one shot, and one opportunity, to seize everything he ever wanted, one Ruck contest, would he capture it, or just let it slip.

Judging by his usual play, let it slip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok noone has talked about Dan Currie, currently Suns R1 who has scored 93 & 95 in the JLT so far at 330k has to be considered?

Witts at R3

trap averted
I put up a team in the development thread earlier that coincidentely did have Witts at R3, however Sandi was at R1 and Longer at R2!:rolleyes::eek::'(

In real terms, Sandi will be R2 for me come R1. Hoping either Cameron or Preuss or English get a start or Witts will cover. Went safe in rucks last and it cost me 3 trades. Take a risk this year and worst case it will still cost me 3 trades.

trying to get my head around the rucks - definitely wanting to go with Sandi for R2 so then need some cover....

thinking there are only 2 options that provide sufficient cover in the event of sandi going down:

Option 1: Witts at R3 (1st ruck so should play all games given his webbing holds up), no need for cover in Fwds
Option 2: Ryder (or Nankervis) as F3 and Cameron as R3 (or Strndica for loophole)

which makes it a question of will ryder / nank do enough to be a F3 keeper, or is Witts good enough to fill in for a couple of games if needed bc if serious injury then upgrade sandi.

2 guns and a DP rookie R3 seems to be a set and forget strategy with Ryder as F for cover. BUT ....with Roughy and Campbell n/a early, and his breakout finals (the PF as sole ruck when Rough went down), should Tom Boyd be considered as cover ? 130k cheaper than Ryder, with a good chance of making some $

If we pick Sandilands, what is the best way to cover him?
Ryder was the original plan, but he was terrible last game, today will tell a further story.

Could we pick a 300k bench player? Too much isnt it? Prusse will play, but for how long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back