• Sandi/Witts

Votes: 34 13.7%
  • Other

Votes: 63 25.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we pick Sandilands, what is the best way to cover him?
Ryder was the original plan, but he was terrible last game, today will tell a further story.

Could we pick a 300k bench player? Too much isnt it? Prusse will play, but for how long?
I think Witts is the obvious one. A fair bit of cash on the bench, but goes a fair way to nullifying any donuts.

I think Witts is the obvious one. A fair bit of cash on the bench, but goes a fair way to nullifying any donuts.

True, what I have done, but can change as of tonight. I have put Ryder in as F5 and Prusse on the bench in the ruck. IF Ryder stinks it up again, I will just upgrade Prusse to Witts, then downgrade Ryder to Roughead or Hrovat. I am keen on Sandiballs.

True, what I have done, but can change as of tonight. I have put Ryder in as F5 and Prusse on the bench in the ruck. IF Ryder stinks it up again, I will just upgrade Prusse to Witts, then downgrade Ryder to Roughead or Hrovat. I am keen on Sandiballs.

For a 1 or 2 week injury thats not an ideal move.
You HAVE TO trade ir Preuss is notplaying

Put cameron or Strandica so its a swap not a trade

If Sandi gets injured, you trade him. Surely you'd much rather just burn a trade than spend crazy money on an R3.

If he goes down early there aren't many options to trade him to if you don't have much of a fair kitty left over.

The question is are ryder / boyd good enough to hold F3 or 4 as forwards - if yes then you are not losing anything by having one in the fwds as short term cover for Sandi. no point having Cameron or preuss as r3 without bc they may or not be playing when needed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you photoshopped his face or something ?? :huh::drunk:
nah that's all legit

I decided to see what my future SC weekly captain actually looked like #captainmaterial

nah that's all legit

I decided to see what my future SC weekly captain actually looked like #captainmaterial
If you select a Cameron or Pruess ......at least they're a chance of playing and gaining some value, yet still in all probability being your donut captain 66% of the season

If you select a Cameron or Pruess ......at least they're a chance of playing and gaining some value, yet still in all probability being your donut captain 66% of the season
I can't see Cameron playing many games, unless Tippett/Naismith/Sinclair get injured
Pruess I like, I reckon he'll play a bit, but meh, I'll take a ruck/fwd in my forward line (Nankervis) who I'll aim to become my F7, so a captain loophole for the year sounds great to me

Who knows, Strnadica may get a game or 2 in the final rounds of the year if Sandi/Griffin/Clarke are injured

So is everyone on Nankervis now? He should be good for a 90+ if he's the solo ruck at Tigerland.

It's more about opportunity that ability when it comes to rucks and SC. Unless you're a complete dud you'll score ok spending that much time around the pill.

So is everyone on Nankervis now? He should be good for a 90+ if he's the solo ruck at Tigerland.

It's more about opportunity that ability when it comes to rucks and SC. Unless you're a complete dud you'll score ok spending that much time around the pill.
Nope. I'll take Sandilands and the $50k in the bank

Wanna see how he fairs against Grundy next week but he hasn't done anything to hurt his chances so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back