• Sandi/Witts

Votes: 34 13.7%
  • Other

Votes: 63 25.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to undersell him on purpose, didn't want people accusing me of wearing yellow and black tinted glasses.

Sadly I can't afford Nank. Not when I'm spending 805k on Fyfe. I'm a bit worried about Mitchell and O'Meara stealing some of his points but he still should be good for close a 150 average.

"Speaking to @TomMcDonald92 on @SportsdayRadio. Says dual ruckmen Gawn-Spencer was a long shot start of pre-seasonā€¦ every chance now for R1"

Well well well.....................

"Speaking to @TomMcDonald92 on @SportsdayRadio. Says dual ruckmen Gawn-Spencer was a long shot start of pre-seasonā€¦ every chance now for R1"

Well well well.....................
Surely not. Last time I saw Spencer play he was flat out kicking a drop punt

I don't think I could do it after his 34th knee op, love the bloke, but too risky.

I tried to undersell him on purpose, didn't want people accusing me of wearing yellow and black tinted glasses.
Well you did like Vlaustin as a pick :p

Nank has the benefit of clearly being the best ruck.
Vlas has the benefit of being one of the only guys in an elite midfield who can actually play down back.
Hardwick has the benefit of being able to look for his new job several months before September.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm worrying myself by drifting closer to Gawnkervis, cutting out the potential pain of Sandi loose in the undies.

I'll personally be very surprised if Gawn and Spencer both play round one. Although there seems to be a fair bit of chat around that it's a good chance. If Spencer gets picked round one it makes picking Gawn hard. Will still score well bit probably better of looking elsewhere given Spencer can't really play forward. Although Watts back this week gives a bit of hope that it'll be him and Gawn round one.

is nankveris a lock or still early to tell
he's definitely not a lock, but he is looking like a good prospect. Personal preference really

is nankveris a lock or still early to tell

Seeing his time with Sydney, he went from avg 42 to 75 in 2015/16. Obviously not getting many games, but that progress looked good, especially last year, he had 2 x 70 and 4 x 80+ in 7 games. I would guess his time in the middle wouldn't be too great with naismith really coming on.

I think with being the number 1 (maric is ****ing wrecked), his Contested possession is right up there and I am really thinking this could be a decent pick. I am going to give him a chance.

Seeing his time with Sydney, he went from avg 42 to 75 in 2015/16. Obviously not getting many games, but that progress looked good, especially last year, he had 2 x 70 and 4 x 80+ in 7 games. I would guess his time in the middle wouldn't be too great with naismith really coming on.

I think with being the number 1 (maric is ******* wrecked), his Contested possession is right up there and I am really thinking this could be a decent pick. I am going to give him a chance.

Might give us a better look on who the next best fwds are coz right now its up in the air

I just don't like Nanks age. Only 22 and a half.
Rucks aren't really 'mature' so to speak until 25 plus, only a young pup and might conk out, but maybe a upgrade option....

His build is like that of a 25+ year old with lots of development. I am willing to take this risk, and it alleviates my Sandi risk too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back