Review 2018 1st Preliminary Final: Williamstown Seagulls v Box Hill Hawks, 16 September 2018, 2.10pm @ NPO

Remove this Banner Ad

sorry to intrude but the umpiring was terribly in favour of williamstown against richmond in the QF, i'm not usually one to complain but this has been a joke today as well
I have no interest in conspiracy theories so this is not intended to seem this way but...

I'm assuming there is still a feeling of us against them in the VFL. As in, pure, stand alone clubs such as Port Melbourne and Williamstown vs the AFL affiliates. It's sort of hard not to have thoughts like that crop up after witnessing such one sided umpiring.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I don't know what has happened to Lovell. A few years ago he kicked 5 goals in what was his second VFL game at the time and looked like being a decent inside midfielder and now it looks like he will be delisted next month. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpiring is just like wow. The deliberate out of bounds followed by the 'too high' was laughanble.

It reminds me of those Russian spies who (alledgedly) poisoned the two Russian defectors in Salisbury getting on TV with their absurd denials.

Everyone can see the patent farce at play, the entire absurdity, but they just push on with the BS, seemingly either obvilious or contemptuous to what everyone sees and thinks.

Meese has control of Pitto at the ruck, but to Pitto's credit, he's all over Meese around the ground and 2nd efforts.

In the past Meese has controlled Pitto and Pitto has gone into his shell.

Meese is holding Pittonet at every ruck contest. When Pittonet does the exact same thing, he gets pinged for too high. Pitt has lost battles to Meese in the past, but if the men in green had any clue, Pitt would be far ahead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review 2018 1st Preliminary Final: Williamstown Seagulls v Box Hill Hawks, 16 September 2018, 2.10pm @ NPO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back