AFL 2018 - AFL Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Treloar paying $1.72 as Any time goal scorer tonight on SB
Considering he's spending most of his time forward (injured I assume), reckon that looks good to add some value to your same game multi

Pies win
Treloar any time goal scorer
Pendles 25 or more touches
Murray 20 or more touches
@ $5.50

Have gone Adams 30+
Daisy anytime goal scorer
Zac Fisher 20+
@22-1

Hoping Daisy plays more forward with Kennedy back in and Fisher spends plenty of time in the middle where named.

Finally I see some decent value this round.

Gold Coast +14.5, Hawthorn +9.5 and Essendon -16.5.

Lean on West Coast at the line.

There are a bunch of disposal middles between Pointsbet and Sportsbet:
4 disposal middle:
R. Gray 22-25 :fire:

3 disposal middle:
L. Taylor 20-22
Westy 20(@2.05 - doubled the stake on >19.5 as great value)-22
Dumont 19-21

2 disposal middle:
Zorko 23-24
Wines 27-28
L. McDonald 20-21

Alos on Mundy 2+ goals @2.75 and 3+ goals @7.5 (BET365)

I figured the same when I saw those juicy odds on North last week. Melbourne are vulnerable against anyone.
Last week I put in a $10 multi at odds of 2500+ with 4 legs winning last week, have Carlton, North, Suns, GWS +10.5, Essendon and Geelong left. Watch the Suns :poo: the bed for me, had no idea it was at Perth
I made a similar punt and also had no idea the game would be in Perth :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlucky but Carlton can't defend to save their lives. That's three overs in a row for the opposition team total

Pies can't defend, late in the 3rd and the 4th coughed up goals under barely any pressure. Can't run a game out to save their lives.

My night on the punt. Lost $710. I'm still up 250 on the season so I need tomorrow to save me.

Marchbank going down early ****** me, he Would have won easily otherwise. Under 174.5 was also ******* annoying; I only lost that because of bloody charlie curnow kicking that late goal. Collingwood should have stopped that the ******* spuds. Without the shit loses id be up $30.

The kade and mullett bets were a **** up on my part. I misread how the game would be played. I expected Mullett to be coming off half back a bit more and even going in the middle a bit like last week but he was playing like a winger.

I also took a bunch of xanax because I was pissed off about this shit. Tomorrow morning ill do some full on anylsis and get some huge wins hopefully. No more stupid mullet bets. Sometimes luck is against you.
479263_71ebac481c154695915461e112904bec.jpg

Tough games today
I kinda like freo a the line.
Only because last week Fremantle defended the ground so well against Essendon.
Ross Lyon's tactics (team press) may really halt the suns who have played carlton and north in the last two rounds.

They won the game...

Jack Watts 2+ goals at $2 B365 is an absolute steal

I was talking about the over/under. They tried to run the game out and Blues got late goals in both quarters.

Tough games today
I kinda like freo a the line.
Only because last week Fremantle defended the ground so well against Essendon.
Ross Lyon's tactics (team press) may really halt the suns who have played carlton and north in the last two rounds.

Port's line looks very short, they win by an average of 73 against Lions, kicked 40 goals on them last year.

Overs in Melbourne North looks good, although I don't mind Roos at the line either.

Already down 1u due to carlton..
let's see how we go today

1u Port Adelaide -47.5
1u Freo -11.5
1u Adelaide -21.5
1u GWS +6.5

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2018 - AFL Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back