Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually start it now because cutthroat will take up a lot of time

Things can happen in life. A man can have an accident, god(or any other fictional character) forbid lose an arm or a leg. Now if that happened between now (if I was to pick now) and July 1st....

Things can happen in life. A man can have an accident, god(or any other fictional character) forbid lose an arm or a leg. Now if that happened between now (if I was to pick now) and July 1st....
Just pick Barkley will ya and get it over with!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

August 1st.

Well with dspeed (takes a while to post first pick) and Cass with debauchery tour of Greece, that could be when you make your first pick.

Well with dspeed (takes a while to post first pick) and Cass with debauchery tour of Greece, that could be when you make your first pick.
I'm back home to London now so should be good from here on.

Is dspeed still with us?

Btw we started this league too early ... in the sense that there are a number of teams who still haven't made their roster cuts down to 34 as this draft is rookies and vets, so need people to get down to 34

I'll need the help of drd23 in working out which players I should cut from those teams

I doubt dspeed picks for a while anyway so just tag people that need to cut.
GG needs to cut 5 players

Cassius_Clay needs to cut 6 players - and take players off IR, and one of the cuts must be a Safety

Wizard needs to take players off IR and must cut one WR even tho he's already under 34 total roster size (carrying too many WRs)

Woodson needs to cut 9 players (3 of which are on IR must be moved off there). 2 cuts must be LB

drd23 needs to take 3 players off IR (cut 3), WR must be 1 cut

dspeed needs to cut 9 (including 3 on IR to move off) - 2 WRs must be cut

balmainforever needs to cut 9 (3 on IR to move off) - 1 RB to cut, 1 LB to cut

NakedDeadGuy needs to cut 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back