Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Like literally, a few days ago I posted how Cassius had to drop 6 or so players....so he had a full roster of 40. And I said NDG had a full 43 roster including IR. So in the last few days, both those teams have gone from 40-43 players. And then just now I look at their rosters and they have 5 or none at all. Yet there are no transactions indicating such actions.

People cutting to 34 but not setting them as keepers?
Ohhhh you might be right.

Checking the settings in the site....keeper lock date says June 24th.

They must've not had any keepers selected.

Ok....looks like i have a little work to do tonight to bring back both their rosters :(

ok that was a quick fix. Just change the date of the keeper deadline, and all teams returned to normal.

THO...i did have to manually select all of cassius and ndg's teams as keepers myself, because don't know when they'll return.

in NDG's case, he had four too many players, so i had to choose 4 players as non-keepers.

CASSIUS

screenshot-games.espn.com-2018-06-24-21-43-55.png

NAKEDDEADGUY

screenshot-games.espn.com-2018-06-24-21-43-55.png

Thanks GG. I only had 34 players so they'll be the keepers

So has everyone’s list been cut to 34? Are we ready to go? Who’s the commish here? Roger bloody Goodell??
We are just waiting for dspeed to pick on July 1st.

We are just waiting for dspeed to pick on July 1st.

Nah the music video nuff said last Friday that we started too early as not everyone had cut down to 34. Although dspeed did say he was going to start research.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah the music video nuff said last Friday that we started too early as not everyone had cut down to 34. Although dspeed did say he was going to start research.
First 2 picks have already been made!

Memory Lane trip....

GG gives: 2017 1st
Cassius gives: 32, 42, 56, 63

So that was the 2016 draft Cass gave up those picks for GG to pick his usual training camp fodder, whilst Cass pocketed pick 1 and Fournette.

GG's picks:
Devon Cajuste
Pick 42 traded out
CJ Ham
Theiren Cockran

Dwight-Schrute-look-of-disapproval.gif

Memory Lane trip....

GG gives: 2017 1st
Cassius gives: 32, 42, 56, 63

So that was the 2016 draft Cass gave up those picks for GG to pick his usual training camp fodder, whilst Cass pocketed pick 1 and Fournette.

GG's picks:
Devon Cajuste
Pick 42 traded out
CJ Ham
Theiren Cockran

Dwight-Schrute-look-of-disapproval.gif
Hey, I once traded Jamaal Charles for Vince Young.

Think I have away Antonio Brown for free too... Cant get much worse than that.

Hey, I once traded Jamaal Charles for Vince Young.

Think I have away Antonio Brown for free too... Cant get much worse than that.
You traded Brown to me for Ben Tate, Hakeem Nicks and... Garappolo.

Snuck up and drafted JG right above you.

Thinking you would be pretty okay with it right now. I know what my team would prefer.

Probably one of the best win-win trades in this league given the Dynasty tag with QB premiums.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2018 - Alpha Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back