Oppo Camp 2018 Finals Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The WC are very good value at 2.20, should be faves. It’s just their time it feels to me. So I just put a sizeable bet an WC and hope to lose it. But if the likely scenario does happen the $$ will hopefully dull the misery just a tad.

The WC are very good value at 2.20, should be faves. It’s just their time it feels to me. So I just put a sizeable bet an WC and hope to lose it. But if the likely scenario does happen the $$ will hopefully dull the misery just a tad.
There is no misery to be had if we win tomorrow. If we win I'm hoping you guys will get your chance soon. You are building a special team right now.

There is no misery to be had if we win tomorrow. If we win I'm hoping you guys will get your chance soon. You are building a special team right now.
Yeah misery is the wrong word, could never feel miserable about a Eddiewood loss. But value is value, wrong odds sometimes do exist, and when you see them you just have to take them, no matter the team. I'd expect all WC fans to have a rather large wager on their team at a silly juicy $2.20.

Ryan Drink driving charge
If West Coast are serious about Road safety and corporate responsibilty and sending a message what will they do
In 2016 North Melbourne suspended a player for 4 weeks for a low level drink driving offence.
early this year De G' was banished for a lengthy period of time also at Collingwoods detriment but was done because it was tge right thing to do
What price does West Coast place on the safety of innocent people on our streets against drink drivers? If they are serious it is more than two weeks.
Do thier sponsors condone this behaviour? If the don't they should demand action
If the sponsors don't treat corporate responsibiity seriously should the public support them? I won't
We know the WA media won't hold them to account - they have papers to sell and TV ratings to worry about ahead of the road safety drink driving message- instead they will double down on fluff pieces and photo's of WC players when they were kids.

Further suspension is the only way they can be seious about road safety
At that time no charge had been laid so think 2 weeks was fair at the time, and they have let justice takes its course. He wouldn't be the first to have a dd charge, and he won't be the last. From memory think Hodge had a similar thing happen to him prior to a GF. Think you are clutching at straws a bit - would you be saying the same thing if this involved your Club just prior to playing in a GF. You can only dream I guess:think:.

At that time no charge had been laid so think 2 weeks was fair at the time, and they have let justice takes its course. He wouldn't be the first to have a dd charge, and he won't be the last. From memory think Hodge had a similar thing happen to him prior to a GF. Think you are clutching at straws a bit - would you be saying the same thing if this involved your Club just prior to playing in a GF. You can only dream I guess:think:.
FUNNY
He was charged last night
2 weeks is a lot less than any other club would impose
I guess different clubs live by different standards and some have for a long time

FUNNY
He was charged last night
2 weeks is a lot less than any other club would impose
I guess different clubs live by different standards and some have for a long time
He wasn't charged last night, he was listed on the court website with his date at least the day before the news finally was broken.

Full off you arrogant tosser
(Happy with the autocorrect, but u get the message)

If Collingwood win, they will win big

The Eagles can talk all they want about redemption, but they need to walk the walk as well. If Collingwood get the jump on them, I have a feeling they will roll over easily. They had a relatively easy win against a no-show demons outfit in front of an almost 100% home-crowd; they now have to travel to the G against a much bigger crowd, with even fewer of their own there. Not to mention Collingwood just played two in a row on the G in front of 72K and 95K respectively - the latter with a more 50:50 split. They will go in with maybe 70:30 Pies fans to Eagles at a minimum.

If the game is indeed 90% played between the ears, the Pies have this in the bag

On the other hand, if the Eagles can stay with them, they will pinch it. They have more talent across the board - they just need to show up and show up well. Everything has to go right for them to win - that's the difference.

Full off you arrogant tosser
(Happy with the autocorrect, but u get the message)
Why are you being so precious - the last comment was said with tongue in cheek for goodness sake. I have nothing personal against your Club as my closest friend is a Dockers supporter so I do take an interest in your Club. Lighten up a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies to win by 5 points after Kennedy shanks a shot for goal after the final siren, ball goes out on the full and is caught by Eddie in the stands. I want Wet Toast to hurt like no other.
I'd prefer it was Darling. Down by a point at the final siren, marks it, lines up and.... misses the lot.

Bad news for West Coast fans ahead of the GF. Liam Ryan has hit Jeremy McGovern with his car over night whilst out on a bender. The club still expects both to play.

“Govs shattered his hip pointer and hasn’t been able to walk all morning but Gov always plays a little sore.”

“His ribs are fine, he’ll be right to go, it’s the GF”

Restricted MCC members can get in today. Pretty piss weak, never happened at the Freo Grand Final.

That's probably because the Freo hawks grand final got 100,007 people through the gate and there wasn't an empty seat left really.

If you go off the capacity of google which says 100,024.

The only other grand final to get 100k to feature an interstate team was last year adelaide richmond and that was 100,021.

Every other grand final to get 100k have been when both teams have been victorian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back