2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Impey is first in line for that spot
You are probably right, but from training reports I'm not sure if Impey has the tank to play there. Hoping Harry has a big year. Can't pick him on hope at $260k though.

West Coast

“Nic Naitanui is training and has been doing so for a while, but is still to get into competitive work. The Eagles are earmarking the second JLT match for him. Josh Kennedy and Andrew Gaff are also still training in the modified group.”

Collingwood

“Jeremy Howe's calf won't settle down and he is watching match simulation. Darcy Moore hasn't completed a full session since Christmas with a sore achilles. The Pies say Alex Fasolo’s shoulder and Jamie Elliott’s ankle should be ok, but they have missed match simulation sessions, and Levi Greenwood is coming back from a knee injury.

“New Strength and Conditioning man Kevin White has taken over from Bill Davoren and has walked straight into the deep end.”

Melbourne

“Jack Viney is training with the aim to be right for Round 1.”

Adelaide

“Taylor Walker is only hopeful of playing Round 1. He'll miss every pre-season game with a plantar fascia strain.”

Greater Western Sydney

“Toby Greene broke his toe in New York on holiday and hasn't recovered as fast as the Giants hoped. He is hopeful to play in the JLT.”

Hawthorn

“Grant Birchall had further knee surgery before Christmas. He only played five games last year. He's running but that's about it.”

Lycett on the bench is a waste of coin.

Not a massive fan of Christensen either.

There's an upgrade in there if you take a rookie instead of Lycett.

Lycett currently R3 for when Ryder has his bye, if there’s a rookie ruck which gets games consistently early on I’ll have him as R3 instead.

Agree about Christensen, would prefer to upgrade him to a C. Curnow or someone higher.

Who would they be ?

Will probably get a game earlyish.....

Coffield, Cumming, Collins, Cole, Doedee, Finlayson, Goddard, Hibberd, Keeffe, Mirra, Murray, Smith, Rice, O'Connor, Willis, Guthrie

Questionable JS and less likely to start early......

Buckley, Eagles, Johnson, Richards, Redman, Smith, Dear, Frost, Hewett, McLarty

Will probably get a game earlyish.....

Coffield, Cumming, Collins, Cole, Doedee, Finlayson, Goddard, Hibberd, Keeffe, Mirra, Murray, Smith, Rice, O'Connor, Willis, Guthrie

Questionable JS and less likely to start early......

Buckley, Eagles, Johnson, Richards, Redman, Smith, Dear, Frost, Hewett, McLarty
I'm less bullish on defensive rookies than you .....like the forward & midfield rookies better, so i'll make sure my defense is fortified

Reckon his scoring will be seriously curtailed because of the weight of expectation you have put on him means he'll be down on the ground unable to lift himself up. Might pick up the odd SC points here and there when the ball hits him as he drags himself around. When an opposition player is nearby, stick an arm or leg out, trip the guy, give away a free kick and get reported. Then the coach will have him dragged off the field, literally. :openlock:
Are you daring me to start with him, cos Ill ****in do it :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back