2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some harsh assessments and good advice, I have changed my team around a bit although I have kept some players thatView attachment 470379 I think are ready for a breakout year.
Don't think you get the game to be honest. The whole idea is to have as many premium players as possible, and basement priced rookies that are playing. They are the ones generating the cash to upgrade to premium players as the season goes on. Nothing wrong with a couple of mid priced players or players you think will have a breakout year, but your team is full of them. players in your team that would be an absolute no for me:
Hughes
Short
Aish
Swallow
Menadue
Smith
Your entire forward line except Sicily

Petracca should be a forward.

I think you should spend some time reading through this thread to see how others have structured their teams.

Your team may score okay to start with but you won't make the top 100k by the time the season is over.

That's about the nicest way I can put it.

After some harsh assessments and good advice, I have changed my team around a bit although I have kept some players thatView attachment 470379 I think are ready for a breakout year.

tenor.gif

I gave you the benefit of the doubt last time but now you have confirmed you are just being a flog

Don't think you get the game to be honest. The whole idea is to have as many premium players as possible, and basement priced rookies that are playing. They are the ones generating the cash to upgrade to premium players as the season goes on. Nothing wrong with a couple of mid priced players or players you think will have a breakout year, but your team is full of them. players in your team that would be an absolute no for me:
Hughes
Short
Aish
Swallow
Menadue
Smith

I think you should spend some time reading through this thread to see how others have structured their teams.

Your team may score okay to start with but you won't make the top 100k by the time the season is over.

Couldn't agree more. well said

Don't get the Sicily love to be honest. Surely his consistency is a huge worry?
DPP is invaluable this year IMO .... back & fwd ..... his risk is not consistency ( well it is) but more, how many times will he be reported ???

Hughes
Short
Aish
Swallow
Menadue
Smith

He's just trolling. I've already given similar advice to a previous post.

The joke is getting old now

:poo:
clearly you not interested in taking advice on your team or how to play SC. Many have taken time(myself included) to give advice to help you...which you ignore. You don't offer any opinions/thoughts on any players/teams and so don't contribute to the forums.
until you show your genuine, you'll get no more time out of me!
enjoy the season bud.:rolleyes:

Is getting the #1 player for 100k cheaper then his starting price good :think:

I was never starting Danger even when he was healthy - so I'm probably not able to be convinced. I just don't see how you ever end out ahead on points or $ (or even trades) if you started him. Let alone if he misses a round
Plus
I have dusty Friday night.
If he goes well I don't need dangers captain score.
I will make my decision after the Thursday game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 470445
Locked and Loaded, 90k in bank (feel forward is more set compared to what it was) I feel good.
JRyan23 Any consideration for Darcy Macpherson? Lots of people talking about Bell and Christensen but I would have him in the same category. Played as a mid in JLT and scored okay. Thoughts?

JRyan23 Any consideration for Darcy Macpherson? Lots of people talking about Bell and Christensen but I would have him in the same category. Played as a mid in JLT and scored okay. Thoughts?

He will get lots of tackles and he will play as a small forward. Not good job security with about 4 blokes (Holman, MacPherson, Sexton and Lemmens (when fit) all fighting for one maybe two spots. Too risky at his price IMO, especially with Job security

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

70_D3_F868_205_C_4_B84_8811_59_C6_B8_B21_DFB.jpg

Round 13 bye will be tricky,but should be manageable if I trade smartly

Jeez you have packed that mid. Personally I would get rid of one of Curnow/Parish and upgrade to a Billings, move Sicily forward. Get rid of one of Neale, Fyfe, Cripps, Coniglio or Merrett for a MID rookie (Barry) . Put Keefe back and upgrade him to a Premium

This is what the world without danger looks like for me. I don't love it. Thoughts?

Mainly toying with losing one of Coniglio or Petracca to bring in either a proper R2 or Danger if it looks like he will be back sooner than later.

upload_2018-3-16_11-41-45.png

This is what the world without danger looks like for me. I don't love it. Thoughts?

Mainly toying with losing one of Coniglio or Petracca to bring in either a proper R2 or Danger if it looks like he will be back sooner than later.

View attachment 470508
This is the same structure as me except
Cripps --> JOM
Lycett --> Nank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back