Autopsy 2018 Rd 16 Bolton's Battered Blues Belted By Brisbane *Play Nice*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING

Be constructive with your negative opinions. Don't abuse and belittle each other. Don't call players names. You have a brain, articulate your point. There will be little leeway given. Please don't make our jobs more difficult. Report posts that breach the rules.

Thank you

Zero tolerance on personal attacks/abuse.

Cards will be handed out!

WARNING

Be constructive with your negative opinions. Don't abuse and belittle each other. Don't call players names. You have a brain, articulate your point. There will be little leeway given. Please don't make our jobs more difficult. Report posts that breach the rules.

Thank you

I like it.

Just wish our rumor thread was this closely policed

Same old. Game plan is shot. Defense gets lost constantly and forward structure is effectively what we had with Fev all those years ago.

Nothing new to add really, though effort seemed particularly rubbish. Players have given up.

God I hate being a whiny ******* pissant but I am just sick of this. I am sick of being led up the garden path the last 20 years ... I was bought up expecting a win every Saturday afternoon .... but then modern football came along, we got busted for cheating and it’s been shite ever since .... 20 years of shite

And now after three long years of supposed rebuild I get to see this .... words cannot describe today.

I have been lied to, I have been cheated.

We are not only the worst club in the AFL ... we are the worse club by a mile.

Are we trying to get relocated to Tasmania?

BB harden the **** up ... sick of listening to bs excuses.

This is deplorable .... had a bloody nouf!

U have had three years and everybody .... everybody has gone past us!

I never take much from getting done at the Gabba. Always expect it and not surprised if it's a belting.

The team is a mishmash of young, old, skilled and second stringers doing their best.

Changes every week, half fit players and just a general lack of cohesion.

This team was never going to be anything except bottom 4 .

We just had two competitive weeks and got found out today.

Looks at the list management, that's the key as to why we are shitful ATM . The only question should be is , will it turn around.

It probably will but I reckon we've got A couple of concerns with some of the kids .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Against the 17th-worst team in the competition, all I wanted was a little something to hang our hat on and our boys couldn't even deliver that. Stings to say that this club is in the worst place it has ever been.

We are barely an AFL team. It’s dispiriting because we’ve seen all this before under Pagan and Malthouse and to a lesser extent Ratten. I know Docherty, Simmo, and Williamson would make a difference. I know that an injury free Kennedy and Marchbank and Pickett would have made a big difference, but the fact is we’ve stalled to a halt this year. We have zero depth, our skills are deplorable and we fold like a pack of cards when the going gets tough. Our coach seems like a top bloke but he will trot out the same spin this week with a steely look in his eyes as if that means something.

Anyway, welcome to Carlton Sam Walsh.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
level-headed and pretty darn truish.......:thumbsu:

I thought the Fremantle game was as low as we could get. Turns out I was wrong. Today was possibly the worst performance I've seen from Carlton ever.

I tweeted that I’m happy to give them patience as long as they give me effort.

Until today I’d kept up my end of the bargain but I’m not copping that as they most certainly didn’t deliver on their end.

I’ve been positive. I see positives. But where the bloody hell are we at?? Unacceptable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back