Autopsy 2018 Rd 16 Bolton's Battered Blues Belted By Brisbane *Play Nice*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the North Melbourne game. the message was 'We don't want to see a performance like that again'.

Before you know it, the Melbourne game comes around. The message after it was 'We don't want to see a performance like that again'.

Then comes the Fremantle game. Message? You guessed it! It's was among the lines of 'We don't want to see a performance like that again'.

I think I have a pretty good feeling about what the message will be after a performance like this.

I thought the Fremantle game was as low as we could get. Turns out I was wrong. Today was possibly the worst performance I've seen from Carlton ever.
with respect - are you 8?

The best part about having been at work this arvo was not having to watch a second of that.
Will be deleted off the Foxtel box once I finish my coffee.

Bounce back win coming Friday night I hope.

My only positive:

- Charlie seemingly made it out of the game without suffering a concussion or broken ribs.

An absolute miracle.

Thanks for taking that risk MC, you ******* useless moronic ****s.

Yeah that was cruel. 85% of balls bombed in long to Charlie, mostly 2 or 3 on 1. Punched in the head, scragged, forced to fly for everything. The impact on his body and his knees would have been immense. He's a third year player. He shouldn't have to be our saviour.

U wanna hear pathetic .... I actually thought we would win today .... no way we are tanking, winning culture, all that BS .... we have hit rock ... ******* ... bottom.

I am just so inconsolable right now

Mod edit: STOP evading the swear filter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be listening very very closely to your presser Brendan, I want answers.
Why are you surprised.......look at out list and the foundation with which we have to build on

Two things- Lions have rebuilt better and faster than us with a working midfield with some depth

- we take AFL assistance end of round one draft pick and get as much as we can out of the draft

We have a non existant midfield.......Cripps cannot do it all

the list is STILL grim and need to deepen it......and yes that includes a successful Northern team

really we need about 10 first round picks......

true story

This club has lost all pride. Time to have a serious review because their are major issues.

Players like Rowe, Lamb and Wright need to go.

Murphy should not be captain. He shouldn't be guaranteed a game.

We cannot continue to trade in players like Lang and Smedts they are both perfect examples of horrible footballers.

Positive. We didn't lose by 100

Butchered it a few times, but I think LOB had a pretty decent game. Was energetic and looking to overlap all game, which was pleasing.

Cannot see it with Polson. For his position he's unclean and slow.

Thought Kennedy put in a fair bit too, but FMD we are cooked. Our young guys look great in patches - and we get a glimmer of hope - then we make the dumbest mistakes, go into our shells and stop trying to create and end up bombing it to Curnow.

Serious questions need to be asked about going into this game without a legitimate 2nd forward. Even Casboult would have dragged a few defenders away from Curnow, and the one thing he can do is take a contested grab.

This team is very hum-drum.

I remember when Sheedy first got hold of GWS, they copped their floggings early but they had a ‘Just you wait’ attitude, they knew how good they were, Sheedy kept belting that arrogance into them.

Our lot, granted there’s a heap missing, onfield offer no presence.

Just sayin’

This club has lost all pride. Time to have a serious review because their are major issues.

Players like Rowe, Lamb and Wright need to go.

Murphy should not be captain. He shouldn't be guaranteed a game.

We cannot continue to trade in players like Lang and Smedts they are both perfect examples of horrible footballers.

Positive. We didn't lose by 100
Independent review.

I didn’t expect us to win. I went into this game thinking the likes of Zorko, Beams etc would be too classy for us.

I don’t expect any game for them to put in pathetic efforts, blatantly disregard where their opponents are and then bomb the ball each time they get it.

This isn’t the Dockers with one of the best players in the league. It’s the Brisbane ****ing Lions. A team that finished on the bottom of the ladder with us back in 2015 and bottom last year. And they just ****ing pantsed us.

Our midfield is rubbish.

Our tall defenders have no idea about accountability. It’s one thing to be caught out on the rebound and have your opponent get on the end of some good midfield ball use. But that’s not the issue. Weitering, Jones and Rowe are constantly in positions to impact contests and they don’t. A lot of the time they concede marks instead. It’s just inexcusable from AFL defenders.

The sooner this season finishes the better so I can go and enjoy watching the NBA again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back