Autopsy 2018 Rd 16 Bolton's Battered Blues Belted By Brisbane *Play Nice*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only focusing on positives, there’ll be enough negativity on here this week:

SPS didn’t stop trying kicked some nice goals.

Charlie never stops trying, needs Harry to provide some support.

Fisher was his usual classy self.

Marchbank was good in the first half, was good to see him get a run.

Want to give a special mention to LOB. He had some questionable disposal earlier on but kept running all game and got a good goal late. Once he’s got the pace of AFL footy he’ll become a really great outside player. Well worth persisting with.
:thumbsu:

Ah well another game closer to the end of the season and then I guess all we can do is hope more games into them and another pre season helps. Today was atrocious but we just have to stick with them.

We are barely an AFL team. It’s dispiriting because we’ve seen all this before under Pagan and Malthouse and to a lesser extent Ratten. I know Docherty, Simmo, and Williamson would make a difference. I know that an injury free Kennedy and Marchbank and Pickett would have made a big difference, but the fact is we’ve stalled to a halt this year. We have zero depth, our skills are deplorable and we fold like a pack of cards when the going gets tough. Our coach seems like a top bloke but he will trot out the same spin this week with a steely look in his eyes as if that means something.

Anyway, welcome to Carlton Sam Walsh.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looking forward to Boltons presser. Hows he going to cover that turd in sprinkles?

We just stopped. Witches hats from the start of the second quarter.

And turnovers. Oh my God, turnovers.

Predicted this (its been the norm all year). But the effort was non existent. Players have checked out and are planning end of season piss trips already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus. Christ.

I’ve defended Carlton all year - 3rd year of a rebuild, key injuries, blah … blah … blah

I can’t defend that shit. Utter rubbish. Vs 17th on the ladder.

Andy McKay was pushed out recently, but FMD I hope he is the first head to roll.

The Carlton Football Club is a heartless rabble that feasts on any glimmer of hope, content with its position, listless in its decision-making.

And FMD, who’d blame Cripps for stopping contract negotiations and shopping himself around.

****. You. Carlton. (That felt particularly nice to type).

End rant.

Selection continues to be just deplorable - we constantly play far to many talls. No idea why Weitering keeps getting gifted games, McKay has shown far more and should be playing. For the love of god pick some runners , we are playing 2 ruckman, and 4 key defenders 3 of whom cant actually play. Surely look at the tigers and see the game is based on run.

We have a false illusion when play better teams as they come out at half pace, when we play teams around us we look hideous. The lack of spirit is of massive concern against freo and lions.

Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

The only positive I can think of off the top of my head was Curnow being willing to fly at the ball despite having three blokes on him almost the entire game.

We are nowhere near where we should be after three years on the bottom of the ladder. That’s the reality.

How the **** do you continue to play the same useless football year after year despite getting rid of plenty of rubbish?

I challenge anyone to actually defend the shit that we were just subjected to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back