Prediction 2018 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Setterfield at $34 looks long to me.

If Setterfield can stay on the park I think he wins it. Great NEAFL form just unlucky with injuries. Love him as a player.

Brodie played a terrific final game for the Suns and the Suns will need midfield warriors next year so I'd expect a decent few games out of him.

Money already on both at the odds and will follow their preseasons with interest.

No doubt Witherden played some great games but the above 2 scream potential for this award in my opinion and $34 and $26 is well worth the punt vs the $6s.

Last edited:

If Aaron Naughton gets drafted to a club that needs a key back he will go very close to winning it.
He can play from round one and has the ability to have instant impact.
Rance like ability great one on one and a intercept marker

If Aaron Naughton gets drafted to a club that needs a key back he will go very close to winning it.
He can play from round one and has the ability to have instant impact.
Rance like ability great one on one and a intercept marker
Thanks for letting us know Aaron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Richmond win a premiership?

Did you miss it? Catching the last weekend at Baw Baw?

I’ll cut a long story short for ya, only 19y.o on the ground, shut down Sloane and kicked 3 himself.
Look only averaged 15 touches and 7 tackles a game in his 5 appearances this season but with a full preseason under his belt he will no doubt improve on those.

Witherden averaged 24 disposals a game in his first season in the AFL. Not often you can say that. If he continues that form into next year, lock it in Eddy.

How much of the season is Setterfield likely to play? I think he'd need at least 18 games to win it
NFI atm, suspect he could get Wilson's gig, at that rate 18+ would be expected.
They are all suspect to injury as well any number of other non talent variables, that's why there are odds and a bookie

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction 2018 Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back