2018 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take Grundy or save $$$ with sinclair?
If you have Kreuzer, Kreuzer to Grundy might be an option as Krooze looks to be not right and the price differential will increase significantly this week.

I think Grundy is pretty heavily overpriced so I personally wouldn't go for him right now otherwise (even though rucks are a bit different in that there's only two and missing the top scorers can sometimes put you down up to 25 a week). There are more efficient ways of spending money to strengthen your side.

I have Sinclair (didn't really like any other Ryder trade options when he went down and I wanted to keep funds available for Danger if needed be), but the fixture was soft recently in terms of opponents and his upcoming oppo will be stiffer. Would be more comfortable with a Stef / Witts, personally.

Others might disagree with this, just my take for what it's worth.

I currently have 477k & 27 trades and a half decent team (top 3k) I don't have any issues with player other than Billings, but he's currently my F6 and is at least scoring better than a rookie. Kreuzer is stinking up my rucks though and costing me 50 points a week while bleeding so much cash that it will eat up a large sum of my upgrading funds to offload him after this round. I could still trade him out for a profit or not lose any cash and grab Stef or Nat, but I want whoever is going to be a top 2 ruck regardless of price. If Grundy is going to be that man, and I think he is, then I'm more than happy to part with 70k to get the highest scoring ruck and not have to think about that line for the rest of the year. Grundy's B/E is 64 this week, so not much chance of getting him any cheaper for a few weeks at least. I'm just spewing that I didn't pull the trigger on that trade last week.

I reckon in your case, Krooze - Reg is one you'd pull the trigger on if Grundy's your man as the price gap will alter drastically, as you say.

Definitely trading Kreuz, is going down to Nic Nat an option? Have English at R3 so have him as decent ish cover if Nic Nat gets rested later in the season.

Grundy looks awfully tempting tho...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is there any rookie rucks a chance to play this season? been keen to get English from R3 to F6 all season to no avail so far

is there any rookie rucks a chance to play this season? been keen to get English from R3 to F6 all season to no avail so far
I reckon Darcy Cameron is a real shot this weekend

Why do you need him to play? I'm looking at Max Lynch (123k) he has the most late games out of all the R/F rookies. Gives you the flexibility to move English back and forth from R3 to F6/7 whilst providing a C and E loophole option across 2 lines.

Yeah, but if you take out the first four rounds, Lycett is averaging 3 points a game more than Grundy.
Yes but Lycett scores more with the ladies.

#saynotothemanbun

Why do you need him to play? I'm looking at Max Lynch (123k) he has the most late games out of all the R/F rookies. Gives you the flexibility to move English back and forth from R3 to F6/7 whilst providing a C and E loophole option across 2 lines.

Already got a Perma Doughnut in Jake Brown with Lachie Keeffe also not playing. Worry of ending up with not enough cash generators and have to make sideways rookie trades during byes.

Oscar McInerney is an interesting inclusion this week for Brisbane. Cheap ruck option to sit on the bench... with Nic Nat under a cloud that would be a nice option. Will probably hold off but will be keeping an eye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back