2018 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call Sinclair just casually averaging 107. I can't see him slowing down either

Looks like he finally got his body right, thriving as the main ruck

Anybody on here got him? If so, trade him in or start with him?

Call Sinclair just casually averaging 107. I can't see him slowing down either

Looks like he finally got his body right, thriving as the main ruck

Anybody on here got him? If so, trade him in or start with him?
Could be slightly over achieving with who he has rucked against?
R1 Eagles 106 Naitanui/Lycett
R2 Port 75 Dixon/Westhoff
R3 GWS 152 Lobb who was injury affected in game
R4 Dogs 109 Tim English
R5 Crows 72 Jacobs
R6 Cats 128 Stanley

Scored well against Poorer rucks in Stanley, English & injured Lobb. Surprisingly did bad against Dixon. Suprisingly did well against Naitanui/Lycett.
Struggled against Jacobs. Will be able to score against other top rucks like Gawn, Grundy, Martin, Kreuzer, Goldy etc like he did Stanley, English, Lobb?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What should I do with Sauce Jacobs? His poor scores are really shitting me, but Grundy isn't worth the coinage IMO. Should I hold out and wait for Ryder to drop further in price or cut my losses ASAP?

What should I do with Sauce Jacobs? His poor scores are really shitting me, but Grundy isn't worth the coinage IMO. Should I hold out and wait for Ryder to drop further in price or cut my losses ASAP?

Wait until post Ryder bye round is what i'm doing.

Not worth burning a trade and then maybe burning another one when I can't find enough cover for the rnd 13+14 byes.

He's annoying, but at least you know he's going to give you a floor of 70odd and I have rookies on field to occupy me for the moment.

So did anyone watch big Kreuz yesterday? Will be tasty in R10 if he pulls out another nice game next week. All the more impressive as rucks haven't been scoring well vs TBC this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back