Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack always looks like he has to take a contested mark instead of what should be an uncontested mark, I’m not sure if this is because he is slow or he’s not getting any separation due to poor leading patterns.

Probably because our mids can be very slow in bringing it in to the forward 50... Agree with an earlier post from Alec Duncan ? , will put on weight in the next year or two, then the extra strings to his bow will follow...

KennedyBrunyPic.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know if there's likely to be an open session at the club next Thursday the 15th?

I've got a leave pass from work to participate in a charity cricket day, but don't need to be there til 11am, so figure it would be a convenient opportunity to see the boys on the track earlier in the morning.

Anyone know if there's likely to be an open session at the club next Thursday the 15th?

I've got a leave pass from work to participate in a charity cricket day, but don't need to be there til 11am, so figure it would be a convenient opportunity to see the boys on the track earlier in the morning.

Nothing yet on the Club's website.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back