Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 457090 View attachment 457092
Is the whole team here? Feel like there’s a few missing.View attachment 457089 Great photos of the boys’ trip to Bruny Is today. Creditvto CFC facey page View attachment 457082View attachment 457083 View attachment 457084View attachment 457086 View attachment 457088
upload_2018-2-6_21-23-42.png
Polson: [whispering from behind] Charlie... this is your conscience... you know Polson would be a great team mate to hit you lace out in the 50... suggest it to Bolts...

Charlie: You know what? I reckon you're right. [starts walking over to Bolton] Hey Bolts! I have an idea.

[Polson - mouth agape - slips back into the crowd]

Last edited:
View attachment 457151
Polson: [whispering from behind] Charlie... this is your conscience... you know Polson would be a great team mate to hit you lace out in the 50... suggest it to Bolts...

Charlie: You know what? I reckon you're right. [starts walking over to Bolton] Hey Bolts! I have an idea.

[Polson - mouth agape - slips back into the crowd]
That looks like a still shot from a low brow teen comedy film from the 90's.

They got on a boat.

.....and that’s a thing.

Those Norse dudes went flat bottom, open top, wizard made, wooden keel boats, through the North Sea, jumped out, went utter Beserker, broke skulls and kicked proper drop punts from 45.

.....while listening to Elton John on wooden headphones.......clogphones.

Yep.......it’s happening.

Last edited:
That looks like a still shot from a low brow teen comedy film from the 80's.

EFA
220px-Risky_Business.jpg

pretty-in-pink-duckie.webp
young-james-spader-smoking-cigarette-photo-u1

They got on a boat.

.....and that’s a thing.

Those Norse dudes went flat bottom, open top, wizard made, wooden keel boats, through the North Sea, jumped out, went utter Beserker, broke skulls and kicked proper drop punts from 45.

.....while listening to Elton John on wooden headphones.......clogphones.

Yep.......it’s happening.
Vikings were kick arse good at the fighting thing.

Jack always looks like he has to take a contested mark instead of what should be an uncontested mark, I’m not sure if this is because he is slow or he’s not getting any separation due to poor leading patterns.
From my observations Jack's leading patterns are very good. He often finds space inside 50 where our other forwards can't. I think he needs to demand the ball more as too many of his leads are ignored by his teammates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Has great work ethic for the team's benefit. He works his backside off in games to get to free areas inside 50. The downside of that, while he is building to AFL fitness, was that a lot of his shots were under fatigue which hampered his accuracy.

Imo he will be a solid player who ADDS to a hopefully top team in a lot of ways. He's a contributor.
Comments from my super coach:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Thanks for that Tezza.

I can't accept the possibility a Silvagni may not make it at Carlton.

ASOS is in the leadership group... does that count as making it?

Jack's possibly got another 10-12 years to make it, then there's the younger ones... surely one of them gets to 100 games.

Worse case scenario we wait another 30 years give or take for the next crop...

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2018 Training, Pics etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back