AFL 2019 - AFL Round 5

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Screenshot_2019-04-17-09-19-35-459_com.android.chrome.jpg

Looks like there is rain about for Thursday night game. But not much. I'll keep an eye on this. If rain sets in, under 171.5 for Lions-Pies.

Looks like there is rain about for Thursday night game. But not much. I'll keep an eye on this. If rain sets in, under 171.5 for Lions-Pies.

Good luck to you but personally I learnt a long time ago not to try and 2nd guess the weather with unders bets. The gambling gods don't like it!

Personally this week I like St Kilda and Carlton lines.

Good luck to you but personally I learnt a long time ago not to try and 2nd guess the weather with unders bets. The gambling gods don't like it!

Personally this week I like St Kilda and Carlton lines.
I like saints v demons game overs however Bulldogs v Carlton i think may go slightly under

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Brisbane + line looks good, I'm not convinced they won't win up there.
If it gets to a couple of goals that's a handy start.

Essendon at $1.60+ is good

Dogs at $1.40+ is good

West Coast and GWS will both win at home, short but if you are looking for a very reliable leg to add some coin if you play multis, can't really see either of them losing.

Just looking at how everyone has piled into the Bombers in the poll suggests to me the Roos are probably are good line bet and might even be worth a nibble H2H
There's a school of thought the Bombers may have turned it around now, I'm buying into it. My own odds reckon they are at least a 65% favourite so should be $1.53, but currently trading at $1.66 on Betfair is well overs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont mind the Suns start to the season at all.Lost to the Saints by 1 point round 1 in Melbourne.Beat the Dockers at home by 3 points.Beat the Bulldogs in Melbourne and last week against Carlton they had an off day and still fell in.The form around the Saints and the Bulldogs stacks up.I think 29.5 is good value and until the Crows actually show something i wont be backing them.

What bookie is this with?

Bet Easy have the line for that game as -10.5 - looks pretty enticing...
Should be at least 20 points. GWS should destroy them. Might be a good idea to get on now because if Richmond beat Swans this week and Giants beat Freo which are both very possible then the Swans will get an even bigger head start.

Going again with Collingwood's opponent scoring under the quarter time points line.

Brisbane under 19.5 points 1st quarter @ $1.96 (SportsBet)

Brisbane have scored under that total 3/4 games so far, Collingwood's opponent have scored under that total also 3/4 times with the one exception being 20 points. Collingwood's back line has been extremely reliable so far this year and I'll back them in again for another good start.

Steele Sidebottom 30+ @ $3.10 (SB)

No real amazing data to support this but any fan can acknowledge that this could be great value. 34, 31, 31 and 28 in his last four outings against Brisbane and he is regularly a huge performer for Collingwood when playing interstate.

After a sluggish start to the year, I reckon he’s due for a big one. The Lions are most likely to tag Pendlebury if anybody in my view.

Dayne Zorko 30+ @$9 (SB) is ludicrous to me, solely based on his performance at the Gabba against Collingwood last season following a similarly sluggish start to the season. He had 34 and kicked 4 goals in BOG display and the Magpies had no answer to his wizardry.

The next time they played Collingwood, he was tagged by Greenwood who won’t line up tomorrow night.

Dayne Zorko 30+ @$9 (SB) is ludicrous to me, solely based on his performance at the Gabba against Collingwood last season following a similarly sluggish start to the season. He had 34 and kicked 4 goals in BOG display and the Magpies had no answer to his wizardry.

The next time they played Collingwood, he was tagged by Greenwood who won’t line up tomorrow night.

Different role this year. Not getting as many minutes in the midfield. Disposals this year have been 22, 25, 19 and 20.

Steele Sidebottom 30+ @ $3.10 (SB)

No real amazing data to support this but any fan can acknowledge that this could be great value. 34, 31, 31 and 28 in his last four outings against Brisbane and he is regularly a huge performer for Collingwood when playing interstate.

After a sluggish start to the year, I reckon he’s due for a big one. The Lions are most likely to tag Pendlebury if anybody in my view.

Also has a new role. Is playing purely as a winger apart from last round when Beams was a late out. Beams should return this week. Disposal tallys for the year: 25,25,21 and 26.

I know this because I have placed very similar bets on them this year haha

I'm saying that, both are highly capable of getting 30 disposals still.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2019 - AFL Round 5

Back