AFL 2019 - AFL Round 5

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jumping on Jarryd Lyons under 86.5 fantasy points @ 1.88 (Beteasy).

Under this line in all 4 games this season. Hasn't quite strung it together.

Will follow 1U... not expecting great scores at the gabba tomorrow night in slightly greasy conditions whether usual humidity or rain

1U Witherden over D.Rich. Always been the better fantasy scorer and coming into form recently.

1U Zorko over Mcluggage -12.5
1U Rich U86.5

Beteasy

Last edited:

Pies @ 1.66

Yes please

Brissy coming off a 5 day break and I think people are hyping them up way too much

Beat a second string weagles team up there, a shithouse north side and then just scraped through against the power who just lost to richmonds VFL side at home

I’ll take the pies to get The chocolates at that decent price

Pies @ 1.66

Yes please

Brissy coming off a 5 day break and I think people are hyping them up way too much

Beat a second string weagles team up there, a shithouse north side and then just scraped through against the power who just lost to richmonds VFL side at home

I’ll take the pies to get The chocolates at that decent price

I like your confidence as a supporter, but this Brisbane team is no joke and at home they pose a threat to absolutely any team. I’m most worried about the lions small fwd’s. but if you like Pies, lads have $2 special, max $50 bet

I like your confidence as a supporter, but this Brisbane team is no joke and at home they pose a threat to absolutely any team. I’m most worried about the lions small fwd’s. but if you like Pies, lads have $2 special, max $50 bet
Not to mention the record breaking crowd they are expecting there. A large crowd = a few more free kicks.

I love the Brisbane value at odds of 2.50/2.60

People have mentioned how hard it is to play the gabba and slipperiness if a humid night/night game really brings guus like McCarthy, Cameon, Zorko,Raybed into the mix as dangerous forwards. Theyre gonna be hard to beat this year at home. I feel they will want a little bit of redemption from bombers game.

Pies not going overly well are they. They always travel well and have an extra day but like the lions value. Stef Martin matches Grundy pretty damn well.

Surely Stkilda at 3s is way overs or at the line

Like Sydney aswell a banged up Richmond in which i dont think Houli or Riewoldt are Risked. How does Astbury go on Buddy. Sydney desperate to savour season and get an away win will be pumped up id suspect.

Like Z.Jones, Parker, Sinclair,JPK onball brigade. Cunningham in form on a wing. As is rising Florent.

Papley, Buddy, Heeney, Reid, Hayward if fit can cause enough damage forward.

Mills, Lloyd, Thurlow, Aliir down back

Hewett to nullify Dusty completely.

young Tigers/tigers general complacent with last weeks big win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think North are a big good chance against dons aswell. North gain some much needed confidence and know hey must keep winning. If a complacent dons team turns up after 2 wins then good chance they get rolled.

Underdogs Sydney, Brisbane, Saints and North the best chances for me this week

I love the Brisbane value at odds of 2.50/2.60

People have mentioned how hard it is to play the gabba and slipperiness if a humid night/night game really brings guus like McCarthy, Cameon, Zorko,Raybed into the mix as dangerous forwards. Theyre gonna be hard to beat this year at home. I feel they will want a little bit of redemption from bombers game.

Pies not going overly well are they. They always travel well and have an extra day but like the lions value. Stef Martin matches Grundy pretty damn well.

Surely Stkilda at 3s is way overs or at the line

Like Sydney aswell a banged up Richmond in which i dont think Houli or Riewoldt are Risked. How does Astbury go on Buddy. Sydney desperate to savour season and get an away win will be pumped up id suspect.

Like Z.Jones, Parker, Sinclair,JPK onball brigade. Cunningham in form on a wing. As is rising Florent.

Papley, Buddy, Heeney, Reid, Hayward if fit can cause enough damage forward.

Mills, Lloyd, Thurlow, Aliir down back

Hewett to nullify Dusty completely.

young Tigers/tigers general complacent with last weeks big win
Disagree with a bit of this.

Bris were 1W 6L at home vs top 8 last year so relatively uncompetitive at home vs top teams.

As another poster mentioned their wins have been against a WC team that didn't turn up after quarter time, they overran a weak NM team and overran a Port team with injuries to Gray and Rockliff that subsequently lost to a weak Rich team at home. You're right that Coll aren't travelling well - been ordinary in 3 of 4 games but they're a top 4 team and should beat Bris who I don't think will make finals.

If you like Bris small forwards what about De Goey, Elliott, Thomas, Stephenson and Varcoe?

With a big crowd, Beams return and both sides disappointing last week then I expect both teams to be pumped up.

Might be some good value hedging. Coll are very fast starters this year (limited sample size obviously) and Bris have been poor (1 vs 16). SB promo on Coll or Bris come out firing after the Ess debacle and a big crowd? Neale 33 touches and Bris win at $5 looks fantastic value as does Bris 1-39 at $3 if you like the Lions.

Amazed Greenwood isn't playing. Shut down Dusty then plays but no tagging job and gets dropped. Then Bont destroys Coll and now Neale on fire and will be able to run free.

I reckon Syd midfield has been ordinary for a long time. Middle of last season on they just didn't generate enough I50's. Syd backline has certainly gotten worse and they're not kicking goals. With Dusty back and Houli and at the MCG I expect they'll cover the line.

I've found that teams coming off 2 very bad losses then have a breakout game tend to follow it up the next week. I don't expect Rich to be flat and Syd shouldn't be either I just think that Syd's form might well mirror where they are at rather than poor form.

As above think Melb will kick on with some momentum after last week. Not that impressed with the Saints - just beat Hawks without 4 midfielders and 2 backs down for the game. They've been solid for 4 games so surely a down game is on the cards.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2019 - AFL Round 5

Back