Fantasy 2019 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I updated my keepers, should be automated?

ESPN remains to be stupid where I can drop people without moving ineligible players from my starters, which I can’t do til I fix my IR, blah blah blah

Judging by peterbuch74 response on draft board thread I think he thinks you’re joking GG.exe about starting now.

Don’t think he realises how serious this is and that he could be banned from all fantasy comps

Judging by peterbuch74 response on draft board thread I think he thinks you’re joking GG.exe about starting now.

Don’t think he realises how serious this is and that he could be banned from all fantasy comps
Dunno why some people don't take me seriously and aren't afraid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all we can do is try at least
Your best (non QB) player is suspended. So that sucks. My best WR will probably be the same. Whoever has Patrick Mahomes should be scared.

Your best (non QB) player is suspended. So that sucks. My best WR will probably be the same. Whoever has Patrick Mahomes should be scared.
mahomes is gonna have a shit year imo, his play will drop significantly. like last month of season he was bottled up and Ds had learned how to contain him. ow he's lost hunt, hill, and kelce all on his shoulders will get blanked

mahomes is gonna have a **** year imo, his play will drop significantly. like last month of season he was bottled up and Ds had learned how to contain him. ow he's lost hunt, hill, and kelce all on his shoulders will get blanked

Half last seasons input is at least 25 TDs

mahomes is gonna have a **** year imo, his play will drop significantly. like last month of season he was bottled up and Ds had learned how to contain him. ow he's lost hunt, hill, and kelce all on his shoulders will get blanked
He will still be a solid QB1 in this league. The loss of those players will hurt somewhat though. Especially if Hill is out.

I think NDG's squad is strong enough to weather a relatively normal QB1 season from Mahomes instead of the brilliant one he got last year

OK, so here's where I'm at... I'm happy to make a pick but honestly haven't made up my mind who I'd take there yet.
Also, would love to turn 1.01 (plus 2.01 for the right price) into a couple of first rounders (looking at you balmainforever) plus change...

Haven't received much joy from other offers as yet, so if no go will start the draft off soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2019 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back