Fantasy 2019 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

dspeed Cassius_Clay TheGreatBarryB manureid drd23 and whomever else thought i never used to allow legit IR players to go to IR to allow over-drafted players to fit into the roster during the draft upload stage....

from 2018 thread:

dspeed Cassius_Clay TheGreatBarryB manureid drd23 and whomever else thought i never used to allow legit IR players to go to IR to allow over-drafted players to fit into the roster during the draft upload stage....

from 2018 thread:

Deadline for roster decisions is at the end of the 3rd pre-season game.

League owners to post here which players from their offline roster (shown in the spreadsheet below) they want cut.

Remember you also have to fit into the position limits (the colors show that).

A player in RED is a player acquired thru draft/trades. Only those players (if they are on IR already) will I move to IR for you to allow you fit someone else in. But players in BLACK i cannot do anything with except either keep or cut.

In 2017 we changed it for a year, where people wanted waivers to happen sooner. So in 2017, all players in excess I cut to upload all the rookies. Then i gave a few days for people to decide which cut players they wanted back. And then when that was decided. Then waivers opened when NFL training camp started in July. We stareted and finished the draft of 2017 very early....around May, instead of the normal July start.

from 2018 thread:

Never said anything.

here Woodson gets the benefit of the IR rule we've always had in place...

ROSTER MOVES:
KEEP TYLER KROFT (TE) and CHARLES SIMS (RB)

MOVE TO IR:
KEITH MARSHALL (RB) Redskins

CUT:
ANTHONY FASANO (TE) Titans

BTW remember everyone that theres only 7 full days left to finalize your current rosters on espn to allow me to upload your draftees. Need to start cutting players and taking players off IR that aren't allowed to be there. Otherwise I'll cut them. And cut players over your roster limits.

Well you got one thing right...

Bortles does suck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care but isn't that last one saying you cannot keep players on IR hence the query?
That was just days before the opening of the league season.

In 2014, I uploaded all draft results straight after the draft, and kept a manual list of players I couldn't fit in. As the weeks rolled by, people could decide who to cut or keep, day by day. So, as we approached the last few days, players who were IR eligible could be kept on IR, or moved to IR, to allow un-uploaded players to fit in. That post was me reminding to hurry up and make your decisions so I can move the remaining un-uploaded in or not.

In previous years...I'd upload the draft results straight away into the ESPN site, what I could fit in, and write down on a piece of paper all the players I couldn't fit in.....and then give people weeks to decide, and they could cut or move players on the league site itself. AND THEN...as we approached league start, and everyone was ready I'd FINALIZE the draft, to open the league.

But the last few years I've been using the Google sheets method....where I list everyone's players on the SQUADS tab, and I'd NOT upload the draft until the very last few days before season start. People would just tell me in posts who to cut, and I'd "strikeout" the players on the spreadsheet itself.

Well you got one thing right...

Bortles does suck.
I just want to apologize specifically to you Cassius (and a few other people too).....reading back over the old threads, I said a lot of aggressive things in general chit-chat. Came off a major dickhead.

So sorry for offending anyone :( I have changed so much in the last couple years since I've turned back to God. Much more humble and easy-going.

Tho there was also a lot of nasty said to me, or at me, too. But I can take that. Sometimes it's warranted (bad trading, anger at me for that). Tho at times it was unfair....like when I traded a first for Derek Carr and had Cassius threaten to quit the league. Everyone loves to get angry at me constantly for everything I do or don't do :(

BUT....to reiterate....I still want to apologize to Cass and others for anything I said in past threads that came off as me being a dickhead, antagonistic, etc. I'm so sorry :(

I just want to apologize specifically to you Cassius (and a few other people too).....reading back over the old threads, I said a lot of aggressive things in general chit-chat. Came off a major dickhead.

So sorry for offending anyone :( I have changed so much in the last couple years since I've turned back to God. Much more humble and easy-going.

Tho there was also a lot of nasty said to me, or at me, too. But I can take that. Sometimes it's warranted (bad trading, anger at me for that). Tho at times it was unfair....like when I traded a first for Derek Carr and had Cassius threaten to quit the league. Everyone loves to get angry at me constantly for everything I do or don't do :(

BUT....to reiterate....I still want to apologize to Cass and others for anything I said in past threads that came off as me being a dickhead, antagonistic, etc. I'm so sorry :(

**** off

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2019 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back