Fantasy 2019 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Open to offers on the following players before this years trade deadline... looking for picks primarily

Mark Andrews TE
Tyler Boyd WR
Landon Collins S

Will listen to offers on others too

Wizard: Probably going to win
Dspeed: Getting spanked

apparently Wiz is the one who wants to lose though...
I’m at least setting my full line up and trying to win, the fact he is coming up against a poor score has nothing to do with him

Piss off mate!
Some of us have other shit to do on our Sunday’s that don’t include obsesssing over our fantasy lineups......

Please, you’ve known you had a kicker on the bye all week and multiple free spots, plus the safety was on IR all week too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please, you’ve known you had a kicker on the bye all week and multiple free spots, plus the safety was on IR all week too

If this week continues as projected I’m one win back of the WC spot, not sure why I’d be intentionally tanking......

Your going to have a better pick then me at this stage so I’d concentrate on your own piece of crap team & how your going to fix that.

If this week continues as projected I’m one win back of the WC spot, not sure why I’d be intentionally tanking......

Your going to have a better pick then me at this stage so I’d concentrate on your own piece of crap team & how your going to fix that.
I think dspeed has like 3 first round picks, so probably has a plan in place.

I think dspeed has like 3 first round picks, so probably has a plan in place.

Ah right, he has a vested interest in what I do. Hence why he gets so uptight about it any time something is a miss elsewhere.....

Do the right thing and it won’t be an issue, you either blatantly don’t give a shot because your not setting a full team or your tanking and being unsuccessful at it

Ah crap... Woods is now Out of SNF... can't do anything about it :(
Too many WRs on roster (all played) and can't bring in a FA to cover.

Last edited:
I have the same issue in Omega. Have nobody to swap him with and everyone is waivers.

Not bloody good enough mate. I’m getting D on the buzzer.

for those keeping score.
Dspeed - L
Wizard - W
If playing H2H, likely Wizard win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2019 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back