2019 Bendigo Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaherty confirmed at Kangaroo Flat
Good get for Flat. Rochester rated him highly particularly with his ability to build relationships with individuals and give time to guys on the fringe/Reserves etc. He wasn't able to Recruit well enough to Win a Flag at Rochester and he will need to land some quality to get Flat back in the finals fold over the next couple of years.

Couldn't go far wrong with any of those 3 yeh?

Mate who spent time at the Roosters with who he calls "Muddy" reckons he's a beauty, Bullen been doing ok of late, and Damo Keeping is building himself a nice football resume also, alebit a more unconventional path to local footy (AFLW/VFL etc)

Gizzy should be right in the hunt again in 2020.
I believe Robbie Waters has the job.

What's Robbie Waters background head shot?
Rob Waters has the job will be announced in the next day I would say.
Coached 3 flags early-mid 00’s somewhere up near Ballarat, Roosters VFL assistant coach when they won 3 in a row, 3 Grand finals 2 premierships at North City then kangaroos VFL assistant the last couple of years.

Rob Waters has the job will be announced in the next day I would say.
Coached 3 flags early-mid 00’s somewhere up near Ballarat, Roosters VFL assistant coach when they won 3 in a row, 3 Grand finals 2 premierships at North City then kangaroos VFL assistant the last couple of years.

Very very good get

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking the same thing, how long before he pulls on the boots?

He would be great value in bfl playing as an intercept defender and hodge style directing from the back half to the younger players and i would think better value as coach
Was still playing strong football at Rochy this year as a primary defender offering the direction and guidance you describe Trent. I am surprised he has announced he is non-playing.

What's Robbie Waters background head shot?
Have seen Waters coaching at North Ballarat City (back to back premiers 14/15) and as a line coach at the Rebels in the TAC cup. Builds good rapport particularly with younger players and has loads of experience and runs on the board, good bloke to lead a club, great appointment for Gisborne.

Former gisborne player as well roota

Have seen Waters coaching at North Ballarat City (back to back premiers 14/15) and as a line coach at the Rebels in the TAC cup. Builds good rapport particularly with younger players and has loads of experience and runs on the board, good bloke to lead a club, great appointment for Gisborne.

I reckon it would be pretty hard coming into a new club and being playing coach unless you have some off field guys come with you.
Hey there Post while I agree with you is it likely he might bring in a Daniel Schmidt to play that non-playing role like his first year or so at Rochy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back