Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

maybe that's something i can look into for CBs in the scoring system. if it's do-able.

if there's a stat in MFL now that is based on QB rating thrown to a particular CB. give big points for when it's really low (and negative points for when it's really high) so that elite CBs can score as much as shit ones who rack up the tackles.

that shall be my next quest.

You can't really do that coz it may alter the prices of certain players significantly based off it.

i will have a tinker around in the off-season to see if i can pull it off.

see the screengrab below....team-based stats can be modified for individual players. so passer rating for a QB, or passes completed, can be possibly added with some other thing to modify it and turn it into an individual score for an opposing player.

Screenshot_2019-12-08 Fantasy Football All Supported Positions and Scoring Rules.png

You can't really do that coz it may alter the prices of certain players significantly based off it.
IF i can even do it, I'll obviously look for a way to address this too. some kind of salary exemption for x seasons or something.
that's even IF i can create that scoring idea.
obviously, id pre-mention everything before.

Concentrate on more pressing issue, like solving the FA pool multi year contracts that stick once released crisis. :)
it isn't a crisis. it's to prevent cap rorting.
you might have a player on your roster, $5m x 2 yrs. you cut him, if you reset his salary/contract (it's an option) to 1m x 1 yrs, you could sign him again.

or worse...end of the season, dead money goes away in off-season, then you re-sign him or win bid on him in the new season.

it isn't a crisis. it's to prevent cap rorting.
you might have a player on your roster, $5m x 2 yrs. you cut him, if you reset his salary/contract (it's an option) to 1m x 1 yrs, you could sign him again.

or worse...end of the season, dead money goes away in off-season, then you re-sign him or win bid on him in the new season.

Just make the cap penalty bigger based on the number of years left on a deal for players cut. 10% for one year deals 25% for two 40% for three, so on and so forth.

"Crisis" solved. 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ing OJ Howard with late season points when it doesn't matter, just increasing his price I have to re-,sign him at next season.

That triggers me majorly.

Please get him out of Tampa agent of OJ.

Heres a stat you don't see every day from a kicker.....don't think I've ever seen it before actually:

View attachment 791071

Young Ho, what a beast!

Has to have been from a kick off surely? been trying to come up with the scenario this is most likely to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back