Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slayton not playing with Jones this week hurts GG, those two clearly have a rapport.

Not to mention Eli's lack of mobility and Giants shakey OLine vs Eagles front (Cox and Graham)

Looks to be thrilling finish coming up in the battle of American Reich West division contenders.

Slayton not playing with Jones this week hurts GG, those two clearly have a rapport.

Not to mention Eli's lack of mobility and Giants shakey OLine vs Eagles front (Cox and Graham)

Looks to be thrilling finish coming up in the battle of American Reich West division contenders.
i have BPG scoring 30-35 pts from his three players and me scoring 20-25 from my two players.

i currently lead by 12 or so.

will be a nail-biting finish especially if slayton does go off to offset sanders probably going off.

wouldnt hurt to see love collect a pick six

i have BPG scoring 30-35 pts from his three players and me scoring 20-25 from my two players.

i currently lead by 12 or so.

will be a nail-biting finish especially if slayton does go off to offset sanders probably going off.

wouldnt hurt to see love collect a pick six
I’m playing Love in another (paid) league and it would be so typical for that to happen.

looks like you pipped drd23 by 4 pts

Well F me. Wasn't trying to be smart.

I posted that when down by 13 or 14 points and DRD had Wilson and Wagner and I had Donald who had been double teamed to a donut at half time and looked no shot to make up the margin on his own.

I don't even know what went on in the 2nd half for it to happen as I had to head to work.

A very pleasant surprise, but that is a tough way to lose drd23.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2019 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back