Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Dumb question but CBF trawling through 40 pages....when do tickets become available for interstate/country memberships

if you buy a gws membership today then ya might even be able to get a ticket. i can see the afl emailing and ringing there fake 30,000 members tryn to get them to go.. just guessing tho.
I’ve got a Tigers mate here in sydney who bought a Giants membership for this exact eventuality. Looking like a ****ing genius right now.

Dumb question but CBF trawling through 40 pages....when do tickets become available for interstate/country memberships

If you haven’t gone in the ballot and the money is already off your credit card it’s unlikely you will have a ticket. Maybe a small chance that some GWS tickets will be reallocated to us if they don’t take up their full allotment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chances of getting tickets via AFL Gold non-competing? Using a few barcodes

Hoping but not expecting anything. I guess I'll know if the competing club allocation sells out?

Just got off the phone with Ticketek and can confirm that the tickets that were allocated and disappeared from your order history haven't changed. Seems to be a glitch in the system that allowed them to be seen earlier than they should have been.
They better change because I have been charged for CAT 1 and allocated a CAT 3

Seems like everyone allocated tickets yesterday have now had them removed from their Ticketec account. Could they be reallocating due to extra tickets available because of the plastics getting in.
Bloody hope not. Mine were in M50, awseome seats.

If you haven’t gone in the ballot and the money is already off your credit card it’s unlikely you will have a ticket. Maybe a small chance that some GWS tickets will be reallocated to us if they don’t take up their full allotment

Shazzbutt. Have messaged a mate in melbourne with AFL membership as a last option.

Hoping but not expecting anything. I guess I'll know if the competing club allocation sells out?
Pretty good chance considering we’re playing GWS who I imagine would have close to zero AFL gold members . But there’s no competing club allocation as such. However many competing club members want to go will be able to go.

there should be enough left after the Richmond/GWS-club-supported-Gold/Full-AFL-members take their shot for the non-competing-club-Gold/Full-AFL-members to have a very good chance at a ticket. just get on at 2pm and go nuts and take any ticket you can get :)
(If you have a spare one, send me the barcode as I've only got a silver AFL members ticket haha - long shot, I know...)

Me and my dad have missed out on grand final tickets in the ballot once again like 2017 after being members for 19 years is quite devastating considering I have flown home from London both times in the hope of getting tickets 😪 If anyone can help out would be amazing?? Will not give up hope this time till the first center bounce there is still hope 😂😂 any suggestions on the best way to go about getting tickets to the big dance??
Not sure yet if I have them.
It isn’t fair though. They need to add more tiers. I’m 22 years yet rank the same as a 10 year membership. How is that fair?

Not sure yet if I have them.
It isn’t fair though. They need to add more tiers. I’m 22 years yet rank the same as a 10 year membership. How is that fair?

I know right being a member through all those heartbreaking years makes it devastating that we have missed out so far in 17 and 19 still holding out hope for a bit of good karma worst case scenario im going to the G with a sign " Tickets wanted will dance for tickets" and hope someone takes pitty on me 😂 cant stomach flying home from London both times only to miss out 😪

Bit sad to miss out, but was there in 2017 after missing all finals... glad I got to experience the two finals this year and looking forward to the experience packed into punt road with the army!!!

Lawn chairs and a stubby holder much cheaper than GF tickets 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Back