Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

So I appreciate this is going to sound really entitled to those who don't have tickets, but how will it work if/when GWS don't sell their allocation? Opened up to Tiges P2/P3 who missed out? If so they could have better seats than those of us in P1 who got tickets first go round.
Pretty sure Sydney didn't sell out their allocation last time they played in the GF. From memory they gave the Swans supporters a second shot at it before releasing the remainder of the tickets to the opposition.

Pretty sure Sydney didn't sell out their allocation last time they played in the GF. From memory they gave the Swans supporters a second shot at it before releasing the remainder of the tickets to the opposition.
so does that all mean...come Monday at 2pm be ready to go for further ticket releases at/by Ticketek...

Do they contact you even if you don’t get one?

The $5 was deducted from my card 10 days ago from the ballot, it still hasn’t come back in....

P3 member

so does that all mean...come Monday at 2pm be ready to go for further ticket releases at/by Ticketek...
Sorry, no idea how it worked. I do remember it took longer than the Monday though.

I’m desperately seeking a ticket. Trying everything but don’t have a good option. If anyone can help out this lifelong tigers supporter it would mean the world to me PM me if you can help change my world/week

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the odds of being denied entry due to an ID check, may have access to barcodes but dont really want to risk being denied entry and ticket confiscated

You don't get denied entry. You get directed to a window, you pay an upgrade fee (about $200 per ticket?), enter, enjoy game, membership owner gets a please explain.

Of course you just be smart. Wait for crowd to build right before pre-game entertainment. Stay away from edges of queue, scan and bee-line to your aisle.

Just spoke with AFL event office, they have corporate tickets still available for The Lawn venue with GF seats available from $3090, too much for me unfortunately.. if you want them, email corporate@afl.com.au and add your phone number

Not sure yet if I have them.
It isn’t fair though. They need to add more tiers. I’m 22 years yet rank the same as a 10 year membership. How is that fair?
Me too. 22 year member and 5 years of AFL membership and I’ve missed out on the ballot.
I’ve been offered 2 seats for a grand which I’ll probably buy now and take my son. He told me 2017 was the best day of his life so I’ve gotta do it again

Does it make it clear on your credit card statement where the money went? Or does $350-odd just disappear from your credit card balance?
I get a notification on my phone because I have the Amex app installed and it says who took the money.

no need to stress, you'll get a ticket easily. the only people other than people in your situation will be scalpers anyway. I'm holding out hope there's a few left for Silver members :)
Me too but very little hope.
2017 it didn’t make it to silver competing club members and the crows wouldn’t have had too many AFL members

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back