Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

What the *** are s**tetek doing ?

Yesterday me and my mate had p1 seats allocated to us up in the nosebleeds -q14 category 5. Now, this morning the order has disappeared and just says category 2 but no details, no money deducted etc.

Wtf is going on now ????

I bet you they planned on pies getting in and were set up for that system wise and had to change allocations and make more awards avail to rfc members

What the *** are s**tetek doing ?

Yesterday me and my mate had p1 seats allocated to us up in the nosebleeds -q14 category 5. Now, this morning the order has disappeared and just says category 2 but no details, no money deducted etc.

Wtf is going on now ????
Someone rang Ticketek before and they said they released the seat details too early, you should still have the same seats, they've just taken them off the Ticketek site for now.

Chances of getting tickets via AFL Gold non-competing? Using a few barcodes

Hoping but not expecting anything. I guess I'll know if the competing club allocation sells out?
Pretty high. No more than 4k gold for the 2 competing clubs. So should be about 10k up for grabs for non competing gold

Chances of getting tickets via AFL Gold non-competing? Using a few barcodes

Hoping but not expecting anything. I guess I'll know if the competing club allocation sells out?

As said, pretty high. I did the same in 2017 and still got level 1 undercover. Given it's the Giants I don't expect the good seats to be anywhere near exhausted during competing club sales. Just make sure you're logged in and ready to go 10 mins before hand and if you can be on multiple devices. Take best available whether they're good or bad too.

Just got off the phone with Ticketek and can confirm that the tickets that were allocated and disappeared from your order history haven't changed. Seems to be a glitch in the system that allowed them to be seen earlier than they should have been.

You should buy a tattotto ticket.i haven't been able to call without it being engaged for 3 years.how did you do it lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As said, pretty high. I did the same in 2017 and still got level 1 undercover. Given it's the Giants I don't expect the good seats to be anywhere near exhausted during competing club sales. Just make sure you're logged in and ready to go 10 mins before hand and if you can be on multiple devices. Take best available whether they're good or bad too.

What are the odds of being denied entry due to an ID check, may have access to barcodes but dont really want to risk being denied entry and ticket confiscated

I know right being a member through all those heartbreaking years makes it devastating that we have missed out so far in 17 and 19 still holding out hope for a bit of good karma worst case scenario im going to the G with a sign " Tickets wanted will dance for tickets" and hope someone takes pitty on me 😂 cant stomach flying home from London both times only to miss out 😪
I missed out on the ballot last time also but was extremely fortunate to get 2 through my work and got to go with my 7 year old son. So lucky to go and share that experience so I can’t complain.
Not working there anymore so don’t think I will have any luck getting there this year. Punt Rd live site it is I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back