Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t wanna hear any campaigners whinging about seats... be happy to be there!! We were sitting in the electrical cupboard behind the scoreboard just about in 2017 and was magical. Greedy campaigners!!!
Anybody who complains about there seat, I will find you and kill you, then take your ticket and enjoy it

So I'm quietly raging at myself.. I'm a gold member and somehow forgot to register for the ballot Thursday week ago. Anyone know how easy it is to get tickets (people onselling I would guess) from previous grand finals?

I'm a cheer squad member and in the past I've been successful in the cheer squad finals ballot. This year I wasn't and it's my 25 year as a member. In 2017 the money for tickets was taken before the VFL grand final. The wait today! It's so good that some gold members got tickets. It wasn't a waste of money for all gold members. I'm so excited! I'm going to be so happy going to the VFL grand final tommorow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it make it clear on your credit card statement where the money went? Or does $350-odd just disappear from your credit card balance?
Just disappeared from mine tonight and in 2017.
Probably say who from on Monday I guess.

Okay, for those who missed out in the ballot (and that may include me ... I don't know yet) I can thoroughly recommend going to Punt Road for the Grand Final. I did that two years ago, and it was magical. I'm not saying it was the same as being there (because I've never been to a grand final) but the energy was amazing. Seriously.

got money taken from my acc by tickettek
anyone know what happens from here? do they email you tickets or you go to them

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back