Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Well she was first in line, so as soon as 11am hits she shouldn't miss out....that's the theory. My wife's family also don't trust Ticketek online, due to past history of Ticketek being hopeless and a bit of luck of the draw.

Oh ok got it she’s lining up for the 11 am sale :)

Sorry if this has been mentioned guys but how the hell do I find my Ticketek Account Number?

At the top of your ballot registration confirmation email is where I found my account number.

Not exactly everyone, any remaining eligible Richmond members in Priority Groups 1-3 who did not register in the ballot.

That's the way I read it... I've resigned myself to getting tickets to Punt Rd live site tomorrow morning.

I'd initially read it as though all members were able to try and purchase any remaining tickets but it appears that is not the case.

I know I'm growing quite the growing list of fans asking but if anyone had two barcodes they weren't eligible to use please shoot me a message.

I'll even send through enough money for you to buy a slab of beer in return!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the top of your ballot registration confirmation email is where I found my account number.

Cheers mate, managed to find mine on an old email when I bought a ticket to watch us play Port :drunk:

the mobile site has just flicked over to "richmond members" for the barcode - might be work having a crack now.

Event currently not on sale when you get through to selecting seats

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back