Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

G’day guys, I have a standing room ticket (M10) for the Grand Final. I am looking to upgrade it to a seat if anybody has a seated ticket and would like to stand and save some cash? Obviously I’d pay the $$ difference & throw in a gift voucher too, to show my appreciation.
I am a long time Richmond member & lifetime supporter but have done my lower back badly so standing would absolutely kill me.
Swap only thanks. Won’t be selling the ticket as I have lots of friends desperate to go. **happy to do the ticket/cash exchange inside the ground after we have scanned in** thanks guys

Just realised, as a short arse I’m not going to see anything in standing room. Lol

Ah well at least I’ll be there and if we win I can just watch the replay Saturday night when I get home. :D
In the good old days you could of stood on the Foster's cans to get better height - and there was ALWAYS a truck load of them littered around. Even better could have stood on the Esky! Good times...

agree. I pretty much stand every game and this is my experience. always happy to let shorter people in front so they can see and i think most people are. the issue you have is that for a game like the GF, not everyone regularly stands or is aware of standing etiquette so may not feel the same, but generally I've found people are pretty good in these situations
First time i have ever hear of a 'standing etiquette' wow...
Sounds like an urban myth to me initiated by smarties that like to work their way to the front of every view...excuse me...i can't see...what's happening can you tell me...excuse me...can i get past please...where's the fence?!?!?
So let me get this straight...first to the fence at the 'G' so 'standing etiquette' presumes every short ticket holder has some sort of expectation to make their way to the front of the fence with what?!? an excuse me?!? Eventually that many get in front of you that you find yourself that far back from the fence with a poor view of the Grand Final?!? Am I reading this right with this 'standing etiquette'...?!? WOW....
The elderly and disabled get a gig in my book always...and if becomes such an issue for one then the smart thing to do would be to get their early to get a prime view or buy a seat ticket...or watch it on tv!

Sounds like an urban myth to me initiated by smarties that like to work their way to the front of every view...excuse me...i can't see...what's happening can you tell me...excuse me...can i get past please...where's the fence?!?!?
So let me get this straight...first to the fence at the 'G' so 'standing etiquette' presumes every short ticket holder has some sort of expectation to make their way to the front of the fence with what?!? an excuse me?!? Eventually that many get in front of you that you find yourself that far back from the fence with a poor view of the Grand Final?!? Am I reading this right with this 'standing etiquette'...?!? WOW....
The elderly and disabled get a gig in my book always...and if becomes such an issue for one then the smart thing to do would be to get their early to get a prime view or buy a seat ticket...or watch it on tv!

At least if amongst tigers faithful there would be a little bit more goodwill than you'd usually find from opposing supporters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand goodwill among Tiger supporters but 'standing etiquette'?!?!...never heard of it!
if you've ever been on an escalator near public transport during peak hour you'll know about transport ettiquette and how prevalent it is amongst the community; the same community thought pattern applies here for standing, in my experience.

Flying in tonight from Perth, have 2 tickets (i will be in one of them), so one for sale. OR both together if someone has one ticket and wants to upgrade to 2. top seats, M16 AA 6&7. AFL past players life members section. PM for one or both if you have one to swap!

Hi guys, looking for some help. I'm lucky enough to have gotten an AFL dining ticket from a disappointed pies supporting mate. Should there be any issue's with me not obviously not being the named person on the ticket?

Standing eitiqutte or just not being a campaigner. It’s the same thing

Anyone ever had luck with a fistful of cash out the front of the 'G on GF Day? I've seen them, but never observed a transaction take place. A young bloke from work here just picked up a spare ticket, but his brother also wants to go. This is his plan. Good luck to him.

Reckon you might see some people offloading them at the parade

Hey team,

Quick standing ticket questions:

1. Can you only enter in the one gate?
2. Can you stand anywhere around the ground, or are you restricted to the section you're allotted?

Reckon you might see some people offloading them at the parade
Absolutely.
I had a wanted to buy ad on eBay, and inundated with ~100 messages from people with no clue. Lots of lost looking greedy GWS supporters will be wandering about looking for the G.

I ended getting a face value level 4. It’ll more than do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2019 FINALS TICKET THREAD **MCG Sold Out! PRO live site on sale Wed morning**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back