News 2019 Finals Tickets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's the social media post from the club saying tickets are now on sale??
Where's' the article on Collingwood's home page saying get your tickets they're on sale?
Don't give me this rubbish Finals hub... make it front and centre and leverage our home crowd advantage

Perhaps a polite email from your good self to said club social
Media / website persons will assist in future.

Anyone who bought tickets in the general public allocation - what's your PAX number?
58.7 k

Tickets are selling; but just can’t see a full sell out, so people will be able to go I’m sure

Not strictly ticket related but I need to ask this for a friend.

As it's a twilight game, do they serve heavy beer or only mid-strength?
Full strength to the best of my knowledge.

The time to drink will be afterwards.

To celebrate

Or commiserate.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checking the public reserve:

can only get singles in cat 1
can only get doubles in cat 2
cant get even get singles in cat 7

cats 3 to 6 you can still get groups of 8

It says restricted and standing room are exhausted but maybe they haven't opened them up yet?

We're in a Preliminary Final.

Time for every Collingwood member and supporter to buy a ticket if it's possible.

C'mon guys. We want 90,000 at the G.
Indeed let us make this happen. Will the G to the brim.

The MCC is selling seats (though I think most still walk up)....."we" think they are added into the pax
One of my mates from work (Swans supporter and MCC member) purchased an MCC reserved seat for the qualifying Final.

His PAX number was around 5,000 because he purchased the day before the club member and general public sale.

One of my mates from work (Swans supporter and MCC member) purchased an MCC reserved seat for the qualifying Final.

His PAX number was around 5,000 because he purchased the day before the club member and general public sale.

aah, cool....so the reserved seat holders in the MCC would be included in the existing figure

if we assume that there will be at least 7K walk up surely we at 70K already?

And 80K would mean 10K people who hadn't bought tickets, doing so over the next 4 days?

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2019 Finals Tickets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back