Road to the Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Bugger! Oh well, that's the way it goes some times. Swings and roundabouts. I'm as confident as someone with my supreme lack of knowledge and experience can be that it won't be long before we're back up amongst it competing for the main prize. Eyes to the draft and trade period now, to see how we can refresh our list, and come back reinvigorated after a longer pre-season break.

I feel for McStay
Missed last years Granny

Works so hard to get back for this year and won’t even get to play a final. Must be so deflating for him.

+ Noble. He’s earnt it too after improving out of sight from last year.

Win a final, Essendoper
Forecasting ahead unless the AFL starts week 1 of finals on Thursday in 2025 Essendon will celebrate 21 years regardless of whether they make the 8 next year.

3 Scump Calls that cost Collingwood Finals in 2024:

1 - Non Free and down the Ground free in last Minute on Anzac Day

2 - Not getting the ball back to Scump vs Freo

3 - Non 50 vs Swans in Final Few Minutes
What about the 50 against North that wasn’t paid and the Rankin running too far decisions?

Losers blame umpires.

snow sky GIF by South Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We just a Shit Team in 2024 going Backwards then
Surely you’ve seen enough seasons to know that winning the flag is very hard to do.

Put the grand final replay on and chill out dude.

After the last 6 weeks best thing for us is missing finals.

Would have maybe won a final and then gone out.

Gives club players a bigger break and better fixture.

Geelong is the example.

I’m hoping next season we can win some games by more than single digits, % makes a big difference. So that means getting a key forward, and I don’t want to hear the bs about it not making a difference it’s not the 80’s or 90’s etc. Higher scores is what we need, we were lucky in 23, pleasantly so but we need more scoring punch and it’s not in our current squad.

Well, we can take comfort in the fact that if it wasn’t for our two wins over Carlton, they’d be essentially locked into top 4 and their supporters would be babbling incoherently about how it is now their turn to win a Premiership.

I’m hoping next season we can win some games by more than single digits, % makes a big difference. So that means getting a key forward, and I don’t want to hear the bs about it not making a difference it’s not the 80’s or 90’s etc. Higher scores is what we need, we were lucky in 23, pleasantly so but we need more scoring punch and it’s not in our current squad.

Is McStay not a key forward?

Remove this Banner Ad

Road to the Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back