News 2019 Finals Tickets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And I wouldn't have it any other way!

We could easily fill the g 2 times over. Collingwood are the biggest Victorian club in Australia all evidence as in crowds, social media and fan surveys show the Collingwood have 180,000 more fans around Australia then Richmond!! I think the biggest problem is the ticket pricing is too expensive especially for our working class fan base. Add to the pact that this is our 9th prelim final in 17 years our huge casual fan base could be suffering from a little finals fatigue.

But imo ticket prices are far too expensive if they kept ticket prices to the same as the QF then I do believe 90,000 would of been at today’s game

can someone please tell me , if we win the premlim tomorrow, what day will the gf tickets ballot be done? ive got P1 guarantee but I didn't get paid so won't have funds till Monday -_-
100% sort out your account or you'll miss out.

100% sort out your account or you'll miss out.
Cheers hoggy, I did read on the Collingwood website in the finals hub that u have until 12pm Monday if the payment doesn't work.. BUTTTTT my mate lent me a few bucks thats should get me over the line. im just pissed off the accounts lady didn't pay my invoices . she "forgot". This means that ill prob have to pay a premium for airfares now if pies get up.

Cheers hoggy, I did read on the Collingwood website in the finals hub that u have until 12pm Monday if the payment doesn't work.. BUTTTTT my mate lent me a few bucks thats should get me over the line. im just pi**ed off the accounts lady didn't pay my invoices . she "forgot". This means that ill prob have to pay a premium for airfares now if pies get up.
Isn't that what the credit cards are for, to pay for unforeseen expenses or delays getting money? Unless of course you run your finances with the credit card maxed ti the brim

Isn't that what the credit cards are for, to pay for unforeseen expenses or delays getting money? Unless of course you run your finances with the credit card maxed ti the brim
I dont have a credit card. also, payroll "forgetting" to pay invoices wasn't on my cards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With only a few hundred giant fans in attendance tonight I can see quite a few GF tickets from their allocation being redistributed to tig fans later in the week.

How guys, sorry to intrude. I just thought with yesterday’s result not quiet going your way, there may be a few of you guys willing to part with tickets to the big dance. If so please send me a message I’ve nver been before and I’m determined to get there. Thankyou

How guys, sorry to intrude. I just thought with yesterday’s result not quiet going your way, there may be a few of you guys willing to part with tickets to the big dance. If so please send me a message I’ve nver been before and I’m determined to get there. Thankyou
The majority in here would only get tickets to the GF if Collingwood won. I would try the GWS board as I’m sure a lot of their members wouldn’t be coming to Melbourne to use their tickets. Good luck.

The majority in here would only get tickets to the GF if Collingwood won. I would try the GWS board as I’m sure a lot of their members wouldn’t be coming to Melbourne to use their tickets. Good luck.
Thanks mate. Thought there may be some gold members buying up anyways and moving them on. Cheers

Fyi my wife emailed Afl to complain about the tickets being cheaper later in the week. Received an email back and we will be getting the price difference refunded. For once her whinging paid off.
:eek:
Good. It’s awful that they are able to reduce the prices midweek, and it’s the loyal customer that misses out.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2019 Finals Tickets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back