Position 2019 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Omeara honey dicking me ? or a serious point getter this year

All signs point to an increase in average.

I just don't think he has a high ceiling, best case scenario would be 105ish, which would be a great year.

Only missed 2 games last year, but at 500K you need to be sure he is going to be a top 12-13 midfielders and he would end up your M8 all season.

Based on last season, 105avg gets him 15th.

But there are alot of players who i believe can go 105+ this year that didn't in 2018.

Bont
Martin
Pendles
M.Crouch
Merrett
Brayshaw
Sloane
Zorko

So if half of those go 105+, you're now looking at O'Meara being the 20th ranked midfielder.

It's a pass for me.

You simply can't afford to have that in your midfield imo.

He's almost a monty not to play all 22 games.
Lowish ceiling.

All signs point to an increase in average.

I just don't think he has a high ceiling, best case scenario would be 105ish, which would be a great year.

Only missed 2 games last year, but at 500K you need to be sure he is going to be a top 12-13 midfielders and he would end up your M8 all season.

Based on last season, 105avg gets him 15th.

But there are alot of players who i believe can go 105+ this year that didn't in 2018.

Bont
Martin
Pendles
M.Crouch
Merrett
Brayshaw
Sloane
Zorko

So if half of those go 105+, you're now looking at O'Meara being the 20th ranked midfielder.

It's a pass for me.

You simply can't afford to have that in your midfield imo.

He's almost a monty not to play all 22 games.
Lowish ceiling.
That's it. I'm trading

Now that i've talked the entire planet into getting Macrae back into their teams, it's time to be a kent and flip the switch :moustache:

266rf0t.gif

Cons

- He's got a big head. There's something about it that just doesn't look right. Am i imagining this? Someone back me up.
- Like Grundy, he's only had 1 random superpremo season. You're paying absolute TOP dollar for him based on this.
- Liberatore is back in to take his CBD's and midfield minutes.
- It's a virtual certainty that he's going to drop in price. Even last year with CD gobbling his chol, he still dropped 187k at one point.
- He averages 86 and 93 against his first 2 opponents (Sydney and Hawthorn). Yikes.
- Billings has a small dick.
- Maynard was blocked.

Now that i've talked the entire planet into getting Macrae back into their teams, it's time to be a kent and flip the switch :moustache:

266rf0t.gif

Cons

- He's got a big head. There's something about it that just doesn't look right. Am i imagining this? Someone back me up.

nah he does for sure. Remeinds me of Brett Ebert who my mates and I always referred to as MEGAHEAD

brett-ebert-for-the-power-in-action-during-the-round-three-afl-match-picture-id57347641

Just rejigged a little bit and now have Macrae, Cripps and Fyfe as my first three. A little short on money for MCrouch as M4, so I'm thinking on going rogue with either Brayshaw or Lyons.

Brayshaw gets not much love at all despite two scores above 110 in JLT or thereabouts, so what gives?

Lyon is obviously a lot more risky obviously but he also scored well and could benefit having a strong group around him.

Thoughts on my conundrum are welcomed and highly valued.

Just rejigged a little bit and now have Macrae, Cripps and Fyfe as my first three. A little short on money for MCrouch as M4, so I'm thinking on going rogue with either Brayshaw or Lyons.

Brayshaw gets not much love at all despite two scores above 110 in JLT or thereabouts, so what gives?

Lyon is obviously a lot more risky obviously but he also scored well and could benefit having a strong group around him.

Thoughts on my conundrum are welcomed and highly valued.
Think Gus Brayshaw is a decent pick, can see him going 105, but his issue is that he scores less in SC than he does in Fantasy, which tells us that he butchers the ball. He's a ball magnet and will pump out big scores no doubt, but he's a pass for me, especially because I have Oliver who is SC Gold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sooo I’ve changed Oliver & Neale to Macrae & Dusty - just gut feels/captaincy options/bigger ceiling IMO.

Gives me:
Grundy, Gawn, Macrae, Danger, Fyfe, Dusty & Cripps as captain options
I currently own all of those + Oliver ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2019 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back