Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

can you buy just a normal knight poster from a news agent today.
was too pi**ed after the game to stop and get one lol

Herald sun shop have them online 👍🏻

Looking at the weg stuff they produced the 2017 one in a tin foil print if they do similar this year I reckon I will get that and frame it with my ticket. I might email them actually. Keep you guys posted.

I really hope PUMA bring out a nice polo. the ones out now are pretty ordinary....

Looks like everything you order online is in Pre-Sale, not physically living near an AFL store sucks at the moment!

Just emailed HS Shop about the black poster, got an automated response, although there was no mention about Black version, it did say Gold and Limited release are sold out. Fingers crossed though

T
The 2019 victory pack with the radio commentary is released October 30.
Just pre-ordered mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The complete season collection is only 30 bucks more, not sure if it will have radio commentary though, guessing not. Anyone with the 2017 version might know....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shame the framed artwork has a HS banner. Makes it cheesy IMO.

Might get the tumbler glass I drank out of whilst watching the game engraved or something like that.
That's why I don't like the new WEG posters.. apart from obviously being a little less significant due to it being a post-life generic version created. But the old posters all had the Herald banner across the top, looks better for continuity purposes :)

RS%202019%20Tigers%20Weg%20Art.jpg

The guy in the shop told me that the black and gold versions should be available by the end of the week. The black one in particular looks f**king awesome.

Just emailed HS Shop about the black poster, got an automated response, although there was no mention about Black version, it did say Gold and Limited release are sold out. Fingers crossed though
We should bombard the email address with requests for a black poster.

Rupert and his minions love a dollar $$ ... If they see all the people waving money around their eyes will light up like the 4th of July.

T
The complete season collection is only 30 bucks more, not sure if it will have radio commentary though, guessing not. Anyone with the 2017 version might know....
It does. Plus the GF on Blu-ray.

Yeah I don't like giving $$$ to a grifter like ol Rupe. The lmitied edition ones the money goes to the RCH so I'm OK with that.
Do you get the WEG posters too, Dick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back