Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:

Has he deleted it or made it private? You’d be surprised how many people make their accounts private after they realise the backlash they get from stupid remarks.
nah they are all still there
probably printing off his internet victory as we speak

That's Footscray's domain
There was a Footscray muppet on the main board talking about a bit of fleeting success by us has made us arrogant, two flags in over 1000 years and he could talk about fleeting success

Since Jack has been on 360 his hate of Jack has died a bit but still remember a game Jack kicked a bag and Maclure was doing the ABC call and still couldn't praise him and went with 'meaningless unless he does it when it matters'. Guy hates us with a passion which makes it all the more enjoyable given his and our clubs positions in recent times.
Carltooon flog

As it is looks like the Queensland contingent of Richmond supporters are doing their best to fill out the grand stands up North. Kudos to them and much respect! Keep it up guys and make it an extremely hostile environment for WCE, Geelong and Dockers fans! I’m hoping what Richmond fans there are in Darwin can do their job on Saturday night as well!
We know how to boo

Lmao who does he think he is? I expect?? fu** off man, you are a nobody and shouldn't expect sh*t.

I'm sorry but what's the big deal with Dimma saying he cried in the granny?? Am I missing something?

Yep it’s 2020 , you can’t say /do stuff without offending someone it’s actually pathetic . Oh and Dimma is the Richmond coach so oppo flogs and media will make into something just for the sake of it .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep it’s 2020 , you can’t say /do stuff without offending someone it’s actually pathetic . Oh and Dimma is the Richmond coach so oppo flogs and media will make into something just for the sake of it .

Ohhhh that's right, it's 2020, the year I literally cannot sneeze without someone looking at me weird... the year I look at someone and they claim me racist or a hater... thanks man, I listened to a song last night that is spot on with today's world... it's a mad world from Donny Darko

Gonna make an appreciation thread on the main board tomorrow genuinely thanking them for all the melts and salt they've conjured up over the past month.
Will say how their tears have given us Tiger supporters some great entertainment and laughter during these dark days.
As the biggest club in the league they've done a great thing bringing joy to this massive fanbase and that we appreciate their minnow clubs efforts.

Gonna make an appreciation thread on the main board tomorrow genuinely thanking them for all the melts and salt they've conjured up over the past month.
Will say how their tears have given us Tiger supporters some great entertainment and laughter during these dark days.
As the biggest club in the league they've done a great thing bringing joy to this massive fanbase and that we appreciate their minnow clubs efforts.

Remind them Carey said Lynch is the best player in the world - during his 70 goal suns season

TOTY already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back