Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
On the Crows board a thread started after the Granny:

1570357381879.png

On the Crows board a thread started after the Granny:

View attachment 759733

Makes sense. Give Victoria the same teams as SA ignoring the huge population difference and even now one of their teams needs tarps.

Then our poor old drug fiend friends in the West. They whinge enough now about travel, imagine Tassie one week, back to Perth then Brissie the next. Do we play the Grand final in Alice Springs or full neutral and play it in China?

Go Catters. :$

I came here to read a post about two of our great champions. Yet it is someone talking smack about them, and it is posted with a Richmond supporter.

Now, I have to ask. You won a premiership a week ago. You should be celebrating and focusing on that. So why do you even care what Geelong players get paid?

I see a lot of posts bagging the Cats by Richmond and Hawthorn supporters in particular. It doesn't offend me. It more amuses me.

It amuses me how pathetic opposition posters who post against us are. You are OBSESSED with our team. You can't stop talking or posting about our team.

It smacks of the creep who posts hundreds of photos of his desired one all over his walls, and builds a shrine to her. It is like the stalker who hides in the bushes. Your obsession with Geelong is creepy.

Guess what. Back on the Geelong boards, we don't even talk about Richmond that much. We could care less about you. How does it feel that we are so indifferent to your side, that we don't think the sun shines out of Richmond's ass?

You are like the guy who has unrequited love for a girl, and is obsessed with her, and angry that she doesn't even know you exist.

Hell, some Richmond supporters in 2017 were happier about beating us in the QF than winning your first flag for 37 years. How warped is that?

Do you know what I think it is, that you have run us down all the time? I think that Richmond fans are pschologically scarred from seeing Gary Ablett snr kicking goal after goal after goal against you in the 80's and 90's. It is all the cricket scores and percentage boosters we got over Richmond over the years. You have never got over it.

Maybe it is insecurity. Even after winning two flags, you question if your team is actually good enough, if they could get thrashed by Geelong for close to twenty years before your recent success.

Keep posting crap against us. That includes Hawthorn fans and all the other pathetic and obsessed opposition supporters, who need to feel better about themselves by running us down. Do your best work. Because it will just validate what I have suspected for a long time. You aren't over what we did to you, and you always know, that no matter what your success, Richmond, at one time you were our personal bitch. See you loser!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats because they played for a loser club that doesnt win flags

View attachment 759347

He’s got to be the dumbest poster on this board.

If you want a good laugh head over to the trades and drafts board. Without even looking I’m going to guess he’s pumping up jack Steven for a first round pick and come November when he’s gone for a 3rd he’ll be pumping up the Saints insightful trade moves as big wins.

According to him the saints are always making great moves in trade week and picking the eyes out the draft. He the sucks up to phantom drafters trying to convince them that the saints killed it and should get a higher draft grade.

In short, he’s a ****ing massive waste of jizz and fairly typical saints fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do, there's a thread about it over on the Main Board. Apparently, Morgan released some "poll" that states that the Swans are the "most popular club in Australia" .Trouble with Pollsters, though, is that they are not accurate. If the past few years have showed us anything, it's that if a pollster tells you that tomorrow it's going to be a fine, sunny day, pack an umbrella.
Obviously this "poll" was not based on any measurable metric, such as memberships or attendances. You know, like the first club to crack the 100K mark for memberships, or even the first club to get 1,000,000 through the gates over a season........
I got a warning on the main board for arguing this case for tigers ( ok , it was trolling , but they deserved it …).
NO doubt Roy Morgan earnde plenty for his magnificent piece of work...

inb4 they spread our MCG games out more through the year next year to appease the salty oppos and all it does is help us stay top 4 throughout the entire year rather than come back at the end

and pies still end up with an extra G game over us

inb4 they spread our MCG games out more through the year next year to appease the salty oppos and all it does is help us stay top 4 throughout the entire year rather than come back at the end

and pies still end up with an extra G game over us

yep nothing more surer in the world that it will happen , and we will also go to Perth x 2 , Adelaide x 2 , Sydney x 2 , Qld x 2 and for good measure probably send us to Tassie but we still win the flag .

What’s funny is for every post here there’s 100x more out there. BF servers are straining under the weight of the salt.

Really?

For me, none of this is as salty as 2017. We broke pretty much everyone, this time they know deep down we're a ****en good side so the salt is a lot less, confined to absolute morons.

Really?

For me, none of this is as salty as 2017. We broke pretty much everyone, this time they know deep down we're a fu**en good side so the salt is a lot less, confined to absolute morons.
In 2017 there were actually a fair few praising us for breaking the drought. This year it took days and thousands of salt posts before there was a congrats Tiges thread on main board.

For the usual salt suspects, I think the biggest difference is the nonsense used to try and taint 17’ they actually tricked themselves into believing. This year I doubt they believe any of the shit they say so there’s no limit on how far into Looney Tune land they venture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back