Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very rough first draft; I like having some of the expensive rookies in there to give me room to downgrade and have some salary spare instead of trying to find money.

Unlikely I'll start Daniher + Cockatoo +Lukosuis + Fasolo in the forwardline for example.

Think Worpel might have upside, so pondering a Worpel + Wingard forwardline pairing since they should both pickup midfield minutes after Mitchel''s injury.

Lloyd / Macrae / Grundy / Dangerfield are good captaincy options early, but I think Fyfe will start well so want to find a way to slide him in to the team.

19ebfea220.jpg
Why is Daniher on 277k?

I reckon i've seen this exact team at least 50 times.

Cookie Cutter but will get you off to a decent start.
That’s because it’s a beautiful team.

Definitely cookie cutter - not gonna pass up Williams, Roberton, Libba, Dusty, Greene at their prices

That’s because it’s a beautiful team.

Definitely cookie cutter - not gonna pass up Williams, Roberton, Libba, Dusty, Greene at their prices

Roberton - agree (must have)
Libba - Meh
Williams - Will he be a top 8 defender? Maybe, but coming off a season ending injury and only going over 90 once it's a pass for me.
Dusty - Simply a beast
Greene - Has taken over Shaun Higgins as the new burn man.

Last edited:
much appreciated if someone could rate for me :)View attachment 608678

Picks I'm not a fan of:
- Sicily, will have enough down games that you can pick him up cheaper later in the year
- Yeo, think he gets tagged a lot more this year and will have down games as a result - will struggle to replicate last years average
- Smith, Not an awful pick but if you want him start him up forward
- S Martin, turns 33 this year - pretty worried about production
- De Goey, gun player, just can't see the upside - prefer Wingard at that price point

Been um-ing and ah-ing re: going for the two big men in the rucks or not. Happy to sit on something along these lines until JLT rolls around so we have a greater understanding about injuries, rookies, etc. 14 players to set and forget I see here:

SC Attempt 1.png

Without Lever Hore should be a walk up starter for round 1.
He Looks very good
Word from another forum was that Daniel Cross had told someone Lever May not return until round 9 or 10. Which is about a 12 month turnaround. So if this is the case, Hore will play IMO. Apparently Hore looking good in match sim as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word from another forum was that Daniel Cross had told someone Lever May not return until round 9 or 10. Which is about a 12 month turnaround. So if this is the case, Hore will play IMO. Apparently Hore looking good in match sim as well.
A good looking Hore in match simulation? Hehe me likey
E51E2462-CCE8-4C19-8249-25FD20458AF9.jpeg

View attachment 608774Can someone give me their thoughts on this please?
Viney, Rockliff & Libba in a starting midfield is very very very ballsy.

Viney's price is too awkward and Rockliff's 100+ ceiling is long gone.

If I were you, I would get trade Viney to M.Crouch/JKelly & Downgrade Rocky to somebody like Stocker. Then you can use the left over cash to strengthen your defense. Upgrading Smithers to Z.Williams and Birchall to Roberton, if cash permits.

That's just me though :)

Viney, Rockliff & Libba in a starting midfield is very very very ballsy.

Viney's price is too awkward and Rockliff's 100+ ceiling is long gone.

If I were you, I would get trade Viney to M.Crouch/JKelly & Downgrade Rocky to somebody like Stocker. Then you can use the left over cash to strengthen your defense. Upgrading Smithers to Z.Williams and Birchall to Roberton, if cash permits.

That's just me though :)
14867985-38D2-45E8-98B0-EEAAF57431C9.jpeg
This is what I’ve gone too now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back