Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeo injured, touch n go for rd1

Aaron Francis..ewww
Hibberd...thems some big kahunas

I think the new rules will help intercept players such as Francis, rate him very highly.
Didnt know Yeo was injured but thats a POD also, he has only 6% ownership

I think the new rules will help intercept players such as Francis, rate him very highly.

Back your gut

I just cannot see the new rules doing anything tbh to SC scoring

Yeo had toe surgery in the off season and because of our late start to pre season he's 6 weeks behind where he should be.

Def R.Laird Z.Williams A.McGrath B.Smith I. M.Hore C.Wilkie B.McKay C.Burgess

Mid P.Cripps C.Oliver N.Fyfe J.Kelly D.Martin A.Miles T.Liberatore M.Gibbons C.Constable B.Bewley N.Hind

Ruck B.Grundy M.Kruezer D.Fort

Fwd P.Dangerfield I.Heeney R.Gray W.Setterfield B.Cavarra J.Corbett S.McAdam M.Parker

My biggest concerns are Smith,Libba and Kruezer staying fit and performing.
Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

Version 1Million:

DEF: Sicily, Whitfield, Z.Williams, Collins, Logue, Quaynor (Duursma, Hore)

MID: Cripps, Fyfe, J.Kelly, Martin, Brayshaw, Bewley, Gibbons, Hind (Hately, E.Smith, W.Hayes)

RUC: Grundy, Goldstein (Fort)

FWD: Dangerfield, Heeney, Dunkley, Gresham, Setterfield, Cavarra (Parker, Corbett)

A bit worried about my defensive line, but most recently changed Nankervis to Grundy and dropped Roberton down to a rookie.

3 breakout type players in Williams, Brayshaw & Gresham.

Thoughts?

Like this set up a lot depending on the defence rookies roles.
Not 100% sold no Bradshaw becoming a consistent 110+ scorer - just seems with his inefficiency it will be difficult, he certainly racked up possessions last year though. Williams and Gresham both worth a shot

Like this set up a lot depending on the defence rookies roles.
Not 100% sold no Bradshaw becoming a consistent 110+ scorer - just seems with his inefficiency it will be difficult, he certainly racked up possessions last year though. Williams and Gresham both worth a shot
Thanks mate.

Yeah, if I’m not confident with defence rookies will downgrade a mid or even rucks to get another solid def in if required.

I think Brayshaw has huge upside still, but is definitely not a sure thing for 110. I always like to pick 1 breakout type mid that I think will have a huge year.

The others I was contemplating were Dusty if can find the extra $40k, or O’Meara.

Thanks mate.

Yeah, if I’m not confident with defence rookies will downgrade a mid or even rucks to get another solid def in if required.

I think Brayshaw has huge upside still, but is definitely not a sure thing for 110. I always like to pick 1 breakout type mid that I think will have a huge year.

The others I was contemplating were Dusty if can find the extra $40k, or O’Meara.

I like the Dusty pick, I think he'll be grumpy after last years performances and start giving blokes the don't argure left right and centre while he racks up 30+ possies and a couple goals a game again. Agree with Brayshaw having more upside left but not sure he'll get there this year, think he might stagnate a bit, no real reasoning for this, just get feel.

Been stuck with this side for a couple weeks, be gentle gang. Thinking I'd like to do a bit of shuffling and turn Roberton into a Hurn type. Also strongly considering P. Hanley. Totes Cray.

SC.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre AFLX edition:

Fairly strong GnR team with some expensive rookies who could potentially be downgraded for extra cash flow. Still tossing up between Roberton/Hanley D4 although I’m bullish on Hanley if he has a clean bill of health. Punchable the other risk although word is he’s tracking well for JLT2 and Rd1.

9686F582-6B3C-4A69-96C4-185E117AE780.jpeg 37CC7E57-7F7E-4E38-9FA0-CB5992B77F8E.jpeg

I like the Dusty pick, I think he'll be grumpy after last years performances and start giving blokes the don't argure left right and centre while he racks up 30+ possies and a couple goals a game again. Agree with Brayshaw having more upside left but not sure he'll get there this year, think he might stagnate a bit, no real reasoning for this, just get feel.

Been stuck with this side for a couple weeks, be gentle gang. Thinking I'd like to do a bit of shuffling and turn Roberton into a Hurn type. Also strongly considering P. Hanley. Totes Cray.

View attachment 622894
Hurn is my delicious POD

2 years running thanks to you non believing campaigners :moustache:

I like the team. Its risky without being over the top. Backline needs another premo. Personally Ive gone cold on Roberton after looking at his scoring history, year out of the game, new rules etc. Plus I'm not sure on all this back rookies. 50/50 chance of them being any good and with 5 of them you might end up with one ok one and two spuds.

I love the Macrae pick. Want him in and may still do. Cripps is finally the lock of the year that Gingy was going on about all those years.
Fyfe could go massive without Neale around or he could suffer with no help and Darcy rucking. Pass for me this year.
I'd happily back Dusty in at his price. B.Crouch could work out very well for you if he stays in one piece.
Miles should score ok. I'm still considering him or Libba or neither.

Danger derr. Chad I was big on since he moved to Hawks but it looks like he's going to be the same old campaigner.
Kelly at F2 is ballsy but can't see him going backwards other than maybe he gets a tag as everyone around him bar Duncan cant kick.
Tobias just scores me. Even at his price. Limited preseason. Hoping he gets midfield minutes after building some fitness mid year. Ill look to upgrade to him.

Hurry up JLT you SOAB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back