Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for some advice on my team :) of course Rookies are just placeholders

View attachment 618178

Don’t like Dunkley being in your MIDS considering you can pick him as a FWD.

I would get rid of De Goey, move Dunkley to F3, then you can bring in a $450K or so M6 (where Dunkley used to be) like a Brad Crouch for example.

Or bring in a rookie M6 which gives you money to upgrade your R2.

Looking for some advice on my team :) of course Rookies are just placeholders

View attachment 618178
Don’t like Dunkley being in your MIDS considering you can pick him as a FWD.

I would get rid of De Goey, move Dunkley to F3, then you can bring in a $450K or so M6 (where Dunkley used to be) like a Brad Crouch for example.

Or bring in a rookie M6 which gives you money to upgrade your R2.
Yeah what he said. Forwards look to be light on for decent rookies this year. Get Dunkley forward, get another mid rook and upgrade Naismith to something better than a lemon. Looks pretty good apart from that. I also agree that De Goey is the one to get rid of. Will be almost exclusively forward this year. Will have some decent scores but will probably have some absolute stinkers as well. You need to try and pick forwards that will play midfield.

Yeah what he said. Forwards look to be light on for decent rookies this year. Get Dunkley forward, get another mid rook and upgrade Naismith to something better than a lemon. Looks pretty good apart from that. I also agree that De Goey is the one to get rid of. Will be almost exclusively forward this year. Will have some decent scores but will probably have some absolute stinkers as well. You need to try and pick forwards that will play midfield.
agree to disagree on this years forwards.
i think we will have lots of a options. (burgess, wilkinson, cavarra, woodcock stengle off the top of my head.)
also danger at f1 is a total lock so thats one less spot you have to think about.
I think the defense is going to be the rookie wasteland

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting to think Grundy is better to pick up in the bye rounds ,he has had a foot injury delaying his pre-season .I've got my super pod in Lobb in his spot.
Screenshot_20190212-151040_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190212-151048_Chrome.jpg

I'm starting to think Grundy is better to pick up in the bye rounds ,he has had a foot injury delaying his pre-season .I've got my super pod in Lobb in his spot.
View attachment 618286View attachment 618287
like pretty much the entire team, except for the lobb pick, hate it.
his only few good games hes had were when he was the sole ruck, and with him being recruited as a forward and sandi and sean dacry playing I cant see how he will score well.

i think we will have lots of a options. (burgess, wilkinson, cavarra, woodcock stengle off the top of my head.)
also danger at f1 is a total lock so thats one less spot you have to think about.

Cedric Cox, Hore, McLennan, Scrimshaw, mcKay, Macreadie, Quaynor, Logue, Cumming, Collins (knee?), Burgess all maybe some sort of chance. Might be ok.

Cedric Cox, Hore, McLennan, Scrimshaw, mcKay, Macreadie, Quaynor, Logue, Cumming, Collins (knee?), Burgess all maybe some sort of chance. Might be ok.

I'm thinking the same and actually think the forward line is lacking rookies and is the place to put all the midfielders.

$100,000 in the kitty and shiteloads of speculation following end of season form, changing roles, training reports and houses being demolished so I like to call this team "Gold Medal Cray Cray but maybe..."

2019sc11 GoldmedalCrazy.jpeg

I'm thinking the same and actually think the forward line is lacking rookies and is the place to put all the midfielders.

$100,000 in the kitty and shiteloads of speculation following end of season form, changing roles, training reports and houses being demolished so I like to call this team "Gold Medal Cray Cray but maybe..."

View attachment 618414
Darcy Moore I love it, may I just say..........

17a14v.jpg

Thoughts on my team?

Rookies will likely change. Might change a ruck to Sausage if a rookie ruck is named R1.

Wingard -> Gresham depending on his calf

supercoach.png

I'm hoping the best for the young fella...
oodles of talent with 'ping' hamstrings
maybe he should cross to hawthorn so we can fix them for him :rainbow:
He basically hasn't had an issue with fitness since the finals, his body looks more mature plus he went & spent time with the German Doc Wolfart. I may've spelled his name wrong.:moustache:

Has been dominating pre-season & taking kickouts.

Will I have the nutsack when push comes to shove, not sure.

I mean he's a lock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

LOL WOODCOCK

You can say that again.... he he he

I'll show myself out.....

Thoughts on my team?

Rookies will likely change. Might change a ruck to Sausage if a rookie ruck is named R1.

Wingard -> Gresham depending on his calf

View attachment 618427
That big 4 in your midfield is awesome. I like Bont at M5 a lot too, Kreuzer is a big risk but apart from that i cant fault it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back