Live Event 2019 Trade Radio Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Which isn't relevant to making money.
Well evidently the NAB disagrees with you....

He's too conflicting.

Trade Radio is a huge thing for the AFL... despite that, they don't want a part.... that says something.

Well evidently the NAB disagrees with you....

He's too conflicting.

Trade Radio is a huge thing for the AFL... despite that, they don't want a part.... that says something.
Sorry I guess I missed the story where NAB came out and said they're not working with Hutchy cause they think he has a shit personality.

Sorry I guess I missed the story where NAB came out and said they're not working with Hutchy cause they think he has a s**t personality.
Yet despite all this, the huge audience and interest.... they aren't sponsoring....

Facts.

Yet despite all this, the huge audience and interest.... they aren't sponsoring....

Facts.

Maybe Telstra chimed in with a bigger sponsorship offer? Just because NAB isn't the sponsor doesn't mean it was their choice. Perhaps Telstra saw more value in it. Plenty of reasons sponsors change, its not often it has to do with the personality of one the business owners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Telstra chimed in with a bigger sponsorship offer? Just because NAB isn't the sponsor doesn't mean it was their choice. Perhaps Telstra saw more value in it. Plenty of reasons sponsors change, its not often it has to do with the personality of one the business owners.
Telstra is already tied into the AFL app and online presence regardless.

You honestly think that if NAB were to get their monies worth from Trade Radio they wouldn’t do it because of Hutchy?
You don't see the link with 2 Hutchy media stations that have next to no sponsors?

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event 2019 Trade Radio Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back