Preview 2020 AFL Grand-Final: Richmond v Geelong @ The GABBA (Serious one)

Remove this Banner Ad

How are the opposition salt merchants going to spin it if we win? No home ground advantage to point to, in the bottom few on the free kick differential ladder (again), had our share of injuries, won a final at the oppositions home ground. Am I missing something? What fabulous nonsense will the foamers be spouting this year?
The AFL cheated and Richmond should have lost all our points after the Kebab indiscretions
The AFL loves Richmond , The Umpires love Richmond

Richmond Bad they cheat playing rugby

I always considered the 1969 Premiership the greatest I've ever seen. It was so important in many ways. Fast forward to Saturday and this one may well top that for importance. What with a world in turmoil, a country full of campaigners and an AFL industry hell-bent on securing a Geelong Flag, yep a 2020 Tiger Premiership surely will be my new Number 1.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm expecting Jack to take a similar mark to one that Royce took that day
1603293815018.png

once again Ross Lyon tipping tigers!! Love him! Smartest man in the media by a mile!🐯

lloyd tipping us too...

what a surprise the journo Sam McClure tipping geelong and danger for norm smith 🤦‍♂️
Sam McClure is a Cocksmack. Robbo is an absolute top shelf Cocksmack. Still going on about the hartlett out of bounds being the wrong decision. Fair dinkum what a flipping spud. Anyone worth their salt would at least add that it was consistent with the umpiring of that particular match. Tiges got slapped with 3 shockers.

I reckon if we play our game at a high level we are a good chance. I didn't think I'd care that much about a chance at B2B but it would feel pretty special to me if I'm being honest. Would love to see the boys get the reward for a tough year. Still a very proud tiger regardless. Bloody nervous though. Even after 4 years I'm still getting used to success. Its far less stressful not making finals.

The AFL cheated and Richmond should have lost all our points after the Kebab indiscretions
The AFL loves Richmond , The Umpires love Richmond

Richmond Bad they cheat playing rugby

I think the umpires might get directive to screw us over on this one.

I just get the feeling certain powerful architects are trying to get Geelong up.

16 minute quarters including finals, the throw from Danger to Ablett for that goal that was a bit of a turning point while some Lions where interfered with but let go.

Betting market is swinging towards Geelong in the last 24 hours in terms of movements for no real reason.

In terms of story lines the interventionists might want to see Danger get a premiership, Ablett another in finale.

I think Richmond will have a few things working against us so we will have to give it our all to overcome our enemies on Saturday!!!

Go Tigers!!!

Last edited:

I just get the feeling certain powerful architects are trying to get Geelong up.

16 minute quarters including finals, the throw from Danger to Ablett for that goal that was a bit of a turning point while some Lions where interfered with but let go.
Danger was just trying to copy Dusty’s scoop goal assist to Jack vs Brisbane in last years QF.

Always trying to one up him, but never quite gets there.

Honestly though, the cats might have got a few lucky ones that game but it was them that was screwed by the umps for most of it, not the lions.

Some of you must watch After The Bounce. How is this for an omen for the Numerology segment. If we win, would have beaten Cats 6 out of last 7 encounters. Put 6 and 7 together..., 67 .... Tiges beat cats in 67 Grand Final! Surely an omen!
Don’t watch it but 6+7 = 13 flags right?

Betting market is swinging towards Geelong in the last 24 hours in terms of movements for no real reason.

In terms of story lines the interventionists might want to see Danger get a premiership, Ablett another in finale.

I think Richmond will have a few things working against us so we will have to give it our all to overcome our enemies on Saturday!!!

Go Tigers!!!

Getting really tired of those who think the AFL is rigged somewhat like the WWE (yes guys it's scripted lol).

Seriously, the only impact they can have are with things here and there such as the tribunal, fixtures etc but when those two teams take the field, the umpires are told to go and umpire the game to the rules so to suggest there is umpiring directives around assisting certain teams is a load of bs.

Getting really tired of those who think the AFL is rigged somewhat like the WWE (yes guys it's scripted lol).

Seriously, the only impact they can have are with things here and there such as the tribunal, fixtures etc but when those two teams take the field, the umpires are told to go and umpire the game to the rules so to suggest there is umpiring directives around assisting certain teams is a load of bs.
The fix is in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol did you watch the Bulldogs premiership???

How do I know your post has not been altered by the mods like mine do in other forums on bigfooty?

From the AFL website -

The Tigers defenders have been on song this finals series. Dylan Grimes has won six of 10 on-on-one contests to be the No.1 ranked player the category, while Nathan Broad, Nick Vlastuin and Jayden Short are yet to lose a one-on-one contest.

Why are they talking like we have no matchup for danger forward. Grimes is pretty much perfect to play on him when he’s there

Or even vlastuin lol

Why are they talking like we have no matchup for danger forward. Grimes is pretty much perfect to play on him when he’s there

David King lol tigers need a plan a,b and c for him didn't mention is coming against the best defence we seen what he did against Port first final quality opposition.

Couldn't sleep last night for some reason and I thought about Barty presenting the cup and the famous poem written at Wimbeldon by Rudyard Kippling. Thought i'd change the words to do a tiger version. :)

If - By Cotcho

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you.
If you can trust yourself when ex-players doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too.
If you can ignore the media lies, don't deal in lies
Or opposition hatred, don't give way to hatred
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise.

If you can play on the edge
But don't become undisciplined.
If you can move the ball forward at all costs
But look inside and lower your eyes.
If you can come with energy to play
Yet not be too nervous.
If you can pressure and cause chaos
Whilst being predictable to your team.
If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same.

If you can pull the trigger on an attacking play
And risk the game to set up a goal
And make a clanger, and go again
And never dwell for a second on the past.
If you can absorb the crowd
But not let them own you.
If you can play with legends
Nor lose the common touch.
If neither foes or loving friends can hurt you
If team mates count on you, but none too much.
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
If you can play interstate, away all year
And make the Gabba your own.
Yours is 2020 and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be premiers, my Tigers!

I once went to Geelong to visit Grockadoc and I got mugged and my car stolen when I arrived.

Groc was the one who robbed me

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2020 AFL Grand-Final: Richmond v Geelong @ The GABBA (Serious one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back