Preview 2020 AFL Grand-Final: Richmond v Geelong @ The GABBA (Serious one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Johnson tipped Geelong by 15!!!!!!
Mint

It’s called small man syndrome .;)
I just got back from Shopping this morning and some old dipstick walked past me and said to me I hope you have your tissues ready.
I asked him who he barracked for and he said Melbourne, I took off my mask and told him mate I was only one when your team won a premiership.
I am sick of all these tools that do not even barrack for the Tigers getting smart.

I just got back from Shopping this morning and some old dipstick walked past me and said to me I hope you have your tissues ready.
I asked him who he barracked for and he said Melbourne, I took off my mask and told him mate I was only one when your team won a premiership.
I am sick of all these tools that do not even barrack for the Tigers getting smart.
Should have swept the legs. No mercy!

Geelong coach Chris Scott says Patrick Dangerfield is a "man on a mission" as he looks to taste premiership glory for the first time in his career when the Cats take on the Tigers tonight at the Gabba.

He'll try too hard and play hero footy which plays into our hands...

My 4 concerns are ;
1. The umpiring , the narrative is all about a flag for Gablett and floggerfield , whilst all year the noise including MRP has been about defaming RFC . Will Hawkins be allowed to push blokes in the back , Floggerfield throw ?

2. Will Castagna , Pickett , Astbury , Prestia shine or drown at key moments when it’s their turn .

3. Can Grimes return to the form from
in the year rather than the last 2-3 matches where he has been good , rather than great and inspiring .

4. With a night final when is to early for pre game drinks to commence ?

pre game drinks started

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You saw Max Gawn?

You saw Max Gawn?
Actually Max tipped us to beat Geelong.
Good Man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2020 AFL Grand-Final: Richmond v Geelong @ The GABBA (Serious one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back