List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png 1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The silver lining in yesterday's results is that there's no one will have to feel dirty supporting * next week. No point. They have packed it in for the year. Can't see them coming close to the Dees. Best result for us will be 2 x Dogs wins.

The silver lining in yesterday's results is that there's no one will have to feel dirty supporting * next week.

I always new you were suspect.

Snake Baker - alias Meltdown Mario - I ask that you summon the better angels of your nature by supporting the Dees next week - no harm in that! More widely, this thread has been a testament to the fundamental civility of NM and Dees supporters. Remember, one fair dinkum North supporter such as yourself is worth 10,000 WCE supporters.

Snake Baker - alias Meltdown Mario - I ask that you summon the better angels of your nature by supporting the Dees next week - no harm in that! More widely, this thread has been a testament to the fundamental civility of NM and Dees supporters. Remember, one fair dinkum North supporter such as yourself is worth 10,000 WCE supporters.

Biff. You not buttering us up are you ? * talk a big game but they are as bad as us. If you knock 'em off good luck to you. We probably hate them more than you.

Up it pops out of its bunker. The downhill skier extraordinaire. The king of the "grand of flag" slalom.

Where the **** were you last week?

Up it pops out of its bunker. The downhill skier extraordinaire. The king of the "grand of flag" slalom.

Where the fu** were you last week?
I do have a life beyond Big Footy. I also call for calm, MM.

I'm not up on all the accademy stuff but that seems to me like the Dees didnt go as bad as North were anticipating and not as good as they were anticipating.
We were hoping for a repeat of last seasons form. You have trumped that, however from our perspective if we can still get a top 10 pick, it’s not so bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were hoping for a repeat of last seasons form. You have trumped that, however from our perspective if we can still get a top 10 pick, it’s not so bad.
plus the death riding has had its moments and actually provided some of the highlights for us this year which we are thankful for. until this week that was.

“It’s not so bad”.

Theres our 2021 membership slogan taken care of.

Dogs will win last 2 games and we're gona finish 9th if we beat *

What pick does that give you?

If that eventuates, then 9 or 10 depending on where Freo finish.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back