List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png 1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:
All you need to know about the dees is they’ve got two wagners still on their list... :oops:

I guess this means I'll be actively hoping for Long Dong King Wagner to fail as opposed to passively hoping for him to fail

Oh I hope this is as enjoyable as the last one of these Melbourne had.

I never come to your board, do you melt nearly as well as the Camry’s?

I just hope we use our first rounder on somebody better than Corey ****ing Wagner.

Here’s hoping for another Gysberts.

We're long overdue a decent future pick outcome.

Swapped future 3rd and 4th round picks with the Dogs for Hover-rat in 2016 - we end up 4th bottom and they finish 10th. Could have been worse but at least they had a premiership hangover.

Tried to get extra points for TT, Scott and Blakey :( from Port in 2018 by trading our 2017 and 2018 3rd round for their 3rd round picks from West Coast and St Kilda. Thankfully St Kilda fulfilled their part of the deal but Eagles won the flag of course.

This year we have Brisbane's 4th rounder and of course they turned it around.

Unfortunately I'd be pretty bullish if I was a GoDees fan on how they will go in 2020.

Absolute stupidity from our club, no idea clearly no idea.........
I wouldn’t call it Stupidity I would call it Footballing Genocide this decision will haunt this club for some time.
Now you can see why the 17 other clubs ,the AFL , Player Managers and the media must think we are all fools.
A head of some description at our club must be put forward to explain they actions for this mindless display of foolishness then sacked immediately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn’t call it Stupidity I would call it Footballing Genocide this decision will haunt this club for some time.
Now you can see why the 17 other clubs ,the AFL , Player Managers and the media must think we are all fools.
A head of some description at our club must be put forward to explain they actions for this mindless display of foolishness then sacked immediately.
Someone has their panties in a bunch. Take your henny penny crap to the trade thread.

You miserable halfwitted moaning garbage. In a section titled "Melbourne Sell the Farm to North", HPN include quotes like "It’s unclear what Melbourne hoped to achieve here," "Even if Melbourne were to win the flag, the swap is a 2-for-1 win to the Kangaroos" and "On the face, it’s a terrible deal, about as lopsided a pick swap as has been seen in recent memory."

We bent them over and you’re too wrapped up in your hate for I don’t even know who any more to have the faintest idea.

How exciting. So we're betting on Melbourne not finishing any higher than 11th, right? Or is there some priority pick that I'm forgetting?

There are going to be quite a few compromises to next year's draft due to an unusual number of academy and father-son picks expected to draw bids in the first round. So our pick could end up anywhere between 1 and the late 20s.

You miserable halfwitted moaning garbage. In a section titled "Melbourne Sell the Farm to North", HPN include quotes like "It’s unclear what Melbourne hoped to achieve here," "Even if Melbourne were to win the flag, the swap is a 2-for-1 win to the Kangaroos" and "On the face, it’s a terrible deal, about as lopsided a pick swap as has been seen in recent memory."

We bent them over and you’re too wrapped up in your hate for I don’t even know who any more to have the faintest idea.

So if the Dees win the Cup - fine. We want to win it. But fine.

Anything else is pretty great.

This is no ride. We just win.

Hopefully we get them twice and send them into the bottom 2. Biggest pack of soft fair weather players.

Excited about 2020 now.

This adds some serious fun to 2020 outside of finals. From an entertainment POV this is a gun move.

FWIW - This also implies several things not just about our rating of the draft this year (and Melbourne's chances) but says a lot about our confidence in the list that Shaw has to work with as of today. I like what it says about their confidence to be honest. Who knows, maybe this will be beneficial for both teams...

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back