Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Unreasonable. Adrian Phillps' 5 points could be the deciding factor 😂
its 11pm, only you and i know about this.

anyway, in future, dont do what you did here (see screencap).... just name the four players and their position. ill figure it out

Polish_20201004_231745857.png

instead make it look like this.

RWT Hill
RWT Herndon
LB Summers
S Harmon

and ill just scan for any late scratches etc and swap an appropriate player in if hes listed and matches position

Times will be seriously tough if I'm starting Herndon. 😂

like Hill or Herndon could replace Kittle say if he was a late scratch.... hypothetically
actually thats an interesting loophole... if one RWT ends up a scratch and someone has listed two or more RWT reserves.... then i will choose the first listed one

actually thats an interesting loophole... if one RWT ends up a scratch and someone has listed two or more RWT reserves.... then i will choose the first listed one
Yep good thinking. Coz then you could have people saying they would have picked the highest scorer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NEW RULE FOR 2020
RESERVES LIST

Starts Week 5

Type into the comments of your lineup submission max FOUR players and their position

Only Bench players can be on the Reserve List

If a starter ends up a late scratch for any reason (covid, game postponed, injury) i will manually edit your starting lineup swapping out the player out for a player from the reserve list as long as they match the same position.

If you have two or more players from the same position in Reserves, I will use the first listed one

drd23 Dixie Flatline shiny_on_top LennyHayes77 00Stinger bgt2110 arakaan Helfarch peterbuch74 BeinPurplenGreen Dagless Blacky TheGreatBarryB J Shuttlesworth A11dAtP0w3R GG.exe

NEW RULE FOR 2020
RESERVES LIST

Starts Week 5

Type into the comments of your lineup submission max FOUR players and their position

Only Bench players can be on the Reserve List

If a starter ends up a late scratch for any reason (covid, game postponed, injury) i will manually edit your starting lineup swapping out the player out for a player from the reserve list as long as they match the same position.

If you have two or more players from the same position in Reserves, I will use the first listed one

peterbuch74 BeinPurplenGreen Dagless Blacky TheGreatBarryB J Shuttlesworth A11dAtP0w3R GG.exe

Should be Covid only
Plus we need everyone to vote or at least acknowledge the proposed change as it’s pretty big change to bring in during season

covid only would make it less loopholey and less difficult on me
Well just leave it for Covid only. Only introduce injuries when the site can actually cater for it. All this manual work is unnecessary, just bad luck as always. Covid a bit different as a game can get called off at last minute

fu** you, Mike, you never implement my ideas. :(

View attachment 977632
Mike is a **** head. Dealt with him when our auction in another league ****ed up.

The same auction service that’s been in development for 5 years. MFL sucks

Will be fine still. :)

Josh Jacobs performing below expectations.
Anthony Miller and Foles. Oh baby its going to be sweet. The wicked Mitch is dead.
Kittle coming back..
Schultz going to be a beast

As Big Kev says " I'm excited!"
Oi do me a favour and win this week please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back