Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

GG with the massive upset over arakaan. Twice he's lost to noob teams with fluke performances (me in week 1) this year, seems to happen a lot to the poor bastard. 😂 any given Monday (& Tuesday)
if id started brady like i was originally gonna, id have scored the highest total by a long margin, in the end second highest

if id started brady like i was originally gonna, id have scored the highest total by a long margin, in the end second highest
Sounds like my week 1 +250 .. been 130- 180 since :(

I feel my team is stuck in the 150-160 point range which is the best I can hope for each week. Each week whether I win or lose comes down more to my opposition than to me.

I feel my team is stuck in the 150-160 point range which is the best I can hope for each week. Each week whether I win or lose comes down more to my opposition than to me.

Get on the red cordial like me and GG, do a trade a week. 👍

I save my best weeks for you though A11dAtP0w3R 198 points was just an outlier for me the other week 😎

It's alright mate, I don't mind losing to you. ♥️

Shame you haven't won a title with such a good squad in fleaflicker tho, damn shame :p

Am up against you next week in fleaflicker with no QB, might have to write this one off but playoffs is where it matters and I’m confident this year. The only league where I have managed to build a decent list.

Am up against you next week in fleaflicker with no QB

Oh that's a shame, real damn shame .😜

How do you not a have qb in a one qb league btw? Seems virtually impossible. Trade for Lamar off Jesus. He's on the block.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4 QB on squad. Stafford on the bye, Newton COVID , Lock and Tyrod injured 😢

Might be time to let Tyrod go mate. I'm pretty sure the waiver wire will have someone for you if need be.

i granted you the time to seek out another trade.... and days and days went by no answer. didn't pull out as such. if youd have bitten the bullet things wouldve happened. im sure youll allow me the same right to seek out another trade too

Nothing to do with me. You two were/are doing the delaying. Jimmy will be back In a week or two anyway.

nothing wrong with ringing around and looking for the best offer before pulling the trigger.

Just like there is nothing wrong with pulling out when the price agreed upon shifts.

Like i said I don't care, do whatever suits you best, but I'm not about that life.

Just like there is nothing wrong with pulling out when the price agreed upon shifts.

Like i said I don't care, do whatever suits you, but I'm not about that life.
youre entitled to pull out. but keep in mind value ebbs and flows from week to week.... brady exploding with 8:1 TD:INT the last two weeks causes a shift. the price agreed upon was before the 5:1

also imagine you offered kittle up now, afyer his 15/100+/1 outing, itd rise compared to what it was before

youre entitled to pull out. but keep in mind value ebbs and flows from week to week.... brady exploding with 8:1 TD:INT the last two weeks causes a shift. the price agreed upon was before the 5:1

also imagine you offered kittle up now, afyer his 15/100+/1 outing, itd rise compared to what it was before

It's been one game since we agree on a price. Im not paying more for Brady than was initially agreed upon after ONE week. Keep him or trade him to BGT instead , Im not willing to give anything more so it's done on my end. Not into games like this. But you're more than welcome to be. Just not the way I conduct business.

and then say there was a delay, a hold up, as the person sought other options before going ahead.... and then kittle did his acl.... the other person would change terms

Kittle missing a season with an ACL isn't the equivalent of Brady having ONE good week so don't even try and compare the two. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back