Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

remember this week with titans bills in jeopardy due to covid only, in the comments section of your submit lineup add max four player names as reserves in case. but im sure the nfl will let us know days in advance whats happenibg with that game, so be prepared alresdy to move out your bills titans starters anyway

Will bgt2110 get fisted by the adjustment gods again?
I just checked the week 4 head to head against TGBB and it has happened again, this time i lose by 0.23 points after being in front after the last game. 2 times in 4 weeks, fcuk me. :mad::think:

I just checked the week 4 head to head against TGBB and it has happened again, this time i lose by 0.23 points after being in front after the last game. 2 times in 4 weeks, fcuk me. :mad::think:

Unbelievable. That's brutal mate, sorry for jinxing it by mentioning it. :(

That happened to me in round 2 its ****ed

Is it because games are reanalysed at stats are adjusted?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

its actually unfair without adjustments. you lose to a person based on say sone defender getting a couple sacks when he didn't get the sacks, etc, so adjustments are fairer than not having adjustments. its kinda the replay booth — making sure a decision or score is correct.

of the few people who filled out their Covid Reserves.... Dixie Flatline had a viable start up change required after yesterdays games... called claypool to replace damien harris. that change has been made for his lineup. tho he still lost the game against BPG despite claypools 44 pts.

will see if anything happens today with bills vs titans if any other changes need to be made.

also, cant cheat the system, it details every lineup change made, the date and time. if anyone has bench players from saints, chargers, bills and texans... that could replace current broncos or pats starters, id recommend you do it now before todays games start

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah yes, Daniel Jones at qb , the negative scoring qb struggle I know all too well. :(

That definitely didn't help but I also forgot to set a reserve for Jewell and Amari Cooper stunk it up against the Giants, and then my cornerback whom I signed in free agency was ruled out just days after I signed him.

That's not what you said...
It’s not but I attempted to bring Njoku off IR, it didn’t allow me as he was locked out, then attempted saved line up today doesn’t note anything when saving.
In line with the above, stupid MFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2020 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back